Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > New Growers > First time grow- Birthday cake, Chemmy jones. Need expert opinions.

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Original Seed Store for great Cannabis genetics
First time grow- Birthday cake, Chemmy jones. Need expert opinions. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-28-2017, 07:47 PM #31
Gry
Hash Tea

Gry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud of
Neat thread.
When you buy supplies, you may wish to consider Jacks 20/20/20 .
It makes comments about miracle grow go away, and plants really like it.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-28-2017, 09:14 PM #32
packerfan79

packerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant future
You should really listen to people here on the mag. We have no reason to lie to you. I have a feeling you are going to be greatly disappointed in the yield and quality. I guess some people have to learn things the hard way.
packerfan79 is online now Quote

Old 08-28-2017, 09:54 PM #33
SageOfSixPaths

SageOfSixPaths is on a distinguished road
I think you should reread my post and understand these are bag seeds that cost me nothing at all with soil from the garage. Its gonna produce weed thats decent because of genetics and if not then ill make bubble hash. You guys need to lighten up and understand that some people dont pump a f ton of money into nutrients and all that crazy biz when its a first time low end grow. Geez guys. Not everyone is a pot growing "god" with infinite wisdom. And not all is lost nor will this plant be crappy. I mean, your standards are through the roof and dont understand that some people still smoke and grow weed that has seeds and stems. Im happy with mt grow and if you guys arent then its whatever. I didnt come on this site to talk to douche bags with inflated egos. I live in colorado, my neighbor grows and has a red card. He says for what im doing and what i got its great. So yea, you guys need to lower your standard while climbing off your soap boxes. Treating first time growers with no funds involved like this. Its like no one even read my post. Gezz. You guys have some nerve. F'in douche bags.
SageOfSixPaths is offline Quote

Old 08-28-2017, 09:58 PM #34
SageOfSixPaths

Unlike you guys. I didnt pump my money into this when a dispensary is 2 blocks down the road. I wont be disappointed in a dam thing considering anything grown is 100% profit lol im winning no matter what.

Old 08-28-2017, 10:33 PM #35
packerfan79

packerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant future
I would say your the douchbag .read the title of your thread expert opinion, but don't listen when they speak. People are here trying to help you, and you have some nerve. No one said you have to spend a fortune to grow great weed.their is not just one right way to grow good clean weed, their sure is a good way to grow junk weed, its called miracle gro.most people won't even use that crap on a vegetable garden. You can get a bag of maxibloom which grows good weed easily. Don't worry you will be pumping your local dispensary full of your cash soon enough.
packerfan79 is online now Quote

Old 08-28-2017, 10:48 PM #36
AgentPothead

AgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageOfSixPaths View Post
I think you should reread my post and understand these are bag seeds that cost me nothing at all with soil from the garage. Its gonna produce weed thats decent because of genetics and if not then ill make bubble hash. You guys need to lighten up and understand that some people dont pump a f ton of money into nutrients and all that crazy biz when its a first time low end grow. Geez guys. Not everyone is a pot growing "god" with infinite wisdom. And not all is lost nor will this plant be crappy. I mean, your standards are through the roof and dont understand that some people still smoke and grow weed that has seeds and stems. Im happy with mt grow and if you guys arent then its whatever. I didnt come on this site to talk to douche bags with inflated egos. I live in colorado, my neighbor grows and has a red card. He says for what im doing and what i got its great. So yea, you guys need to lower your standard while climbing off your soap boxes. Treating first time growers with no funds involved like this. Its like no one even read my post. Gezz. You guys have some nerve. F'in douche bags.
AgentPothead is offline Quote

Old 08-28-2017, 10:53 PM #37
SageOfSixPaths

Quote:
Originally Posted by packerfan79 View Post
I would say your the douchbag .read the title of your thread expert opinion, but don't listen when they speak. People are here trying to help you, and you have some nerve. No one said you have to spend a fortune to grow great weed.their is not just one right way to grow good clean weed, their sure is a good way to grow junk weed, its called miracle gro.most people won't even use that crap on a vegetable garden. You can get a bag of maxibloom which grows good weed easily. Don't worry you will be pumping your local dispensary full of your cash soon enough.
Your're***

Old 08-28-2017, 11:13 PM #38
SageOfSixPaths

Woe you guys are right. These weed plants are garbage "junk weed" i should chop them down now and throw them in the garbage because they arent 100% perfect. I mean, you guys dont give no kudos for the things done right, only the mistakes are talked about. Real encouraging chats guys. Thanks for those who have given solid advice without being a jerk. Im just gonna stay off this site since there is not building up here, inky breaking down and bashing. Im sure my weed will be fine and better than some swag, might not be 100% perfect weed but im happy and having fun. Most importantly its legal for me and not a big issue. I just thought this site would be more helpful considering i posted under "new growers" and people would understand. Its in the title. Other than that im good on weed and my grow will be fine, ill learn with experience and time. Doing my first grow low end is the smart route so i didnt sink tons of money into things that i do not understand only to kill my plants. Wow that would have been awesome. Ill take my "junk weed" that actually completes its grow over weed that dies due to inexperience. You have to crawl before you walk and i think im crawling great. So thank you and good day sir.

Old 08-29-2017, 12:09 PM #39
Chevy cHaze
Out of Dankness cometh Light

Chevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of light
Arrrghhhh what is this and why do I have to read this junk on icmag ?
Can we please return to a polite exchange of information, knowledge and experience ?
I'm no mod, but this is just plain hurting my eyes and brain.
SOSP, please take the information given to you seriously. Sometimes you get other junk delivered with the knowledge you ordered, but come on, it didn't cost anything in the first place. This is all about good will and helping out a fellow grower, even if he thinks Miracle Grow is great.
You absolutely can use Miracel Grow, and your plants might be looking just fine, but too many chemical salts in your soil ( and therefore in your plants) is not what you want or need! Grow in cheap dirt if you want to, save even more cash and be good. There's much better fertiliser for the same amount or less and your bud will smoke great too. Or scratch checmical fertilisers altogether...
Some of the best weed grown on these forums doesn't see any added nutes in its lifetime.

Different opinions are great, but please (everybody) stop breaking my brain !

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin
Chevy cHaze is online now Quote

Old 08-29-2017, 12:15 PM #40
Chevy cHaze
Out of Dankness cometh Light

Chevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of light
[quote=SageOfSixPaths;8036705]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy cHaze View Post
They're looking good. I think you'll be fine, they will soon be out of nitrogen as far as I can see, but they're already well into flower, so just let them fade out ( a little later would probably have been better, but no need to feed nitrogen now). There might be a few more deficiencies on their way, but just let them go, you'll

Do you think the buds will be large. Its onky about week 3 of seeing white pistil clusters. Not many calyx. Will there be a larger increase in bud size over the next few weeks? They only have about 5-7 weeks left before harvest shouldnt they? Sorry im a noob.
Yes you can count on them putting on more weight and size. You're only in week 3 and you're seeing pistils and first bud development. The second 4 weeks of flower will see them fatten up properly.
Just make sure you don't screw your soil with those sticks ! They're slow release for potted household plants and might be breaking down to be usable for the plants, adding lots of nutes, exactly when you want you plants to naturally fade out around week 6-8 of flower (depending on your strain)
Good luck Amigo, and stop acting like a cornered racoon, while most us ARE pot snobs (hehehe) people are here to help you and just because some say your fertiliser of choice sucks (which I agree with I have to say) doesn't justify calling people names.
You will have bud if the mites don't come for your plants, and remember for next time that you can give your plants what they need much better with pretty much everything BUT fertiliser sticks (and a t a better price too).

CC

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin

Last edited by Chevy cHaze; 08-29-2017 at 12:26 PM..
Chevy cHaze is online now Quote