Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > New Growers > the journey of an urban gorilla

Thread Title Search
Click to see great Glass, Pipes and Bongs at Aqua Lab!
the journey of an urban gorilla Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-01-2017, 07:17 PM #11
ManyManySpliffs

ManyManySpliffs is a jewel in the roughManyManySpliffs is a jewel in the roughManyManySpliffs is a jewel in the roughManyManySpliffs is a jewel in the roughManyManySpliffs is a jewel in the roughManyManySpliffs is a jewel in the roughManyManySpliffs is a jewel in the rough
How are things going on your end?

Overgrow da world!

36 Bagseed Outdoor Guerilla style, '17
32 Bagseed Outdoor Organic, '14
ManyManySpliff's & Friend Bagseed Grow, '12
13 Bagseed Ladies Harvested, '06
The Purps of '06

Proud member of the
D.S.C.C. - Dirty South Cannabis Cultivators
ManyManySpliffs is offline Quote

Old 07-08-2017, 06:50 AM #12
master kusher

master kusher will become famous soon enoughmaster kusher will become famous soon enoughmaster kusher will become famous soon enough
Things are looking bright, but it was a bitch hauling the 4 5 gallon buckets to the grow spot.
2 of which were dispensary seeds and the other 2 were confirmed bag seed females all were around 10"-14" tall. Plan on taking plenty more out there, but hopefully in smaller containers, and better equipped.
master kusher is offline Quote

Old 07-08-2017, 10:34 PM #13
master kusher

master kusher will become famous soon enoughmaster kusher will become famous soon enoughmaster kusher will become famous soon enough
Got my waders in today super stoked, sad to say, but I can't use them as I don't have anything ready to transplant. Got a lot of seedling and germinating more.

Old 07-08-2017, 11:05 PM #14
RedACD

RedACD will become famous soon enoughRedACD will become famous soon enough
How are the autos holding up?

Its been extra hot in my part of the world too and wondering how the plants are taking the heat.
RedACD is online now Quote

Old 07-09-2017, 12:03 AM #15
steasy88

steasy88 will become famous soon enoughsteasy88 will become famous soon enough
Sounds like u should have a good crop this year with all the different strains u got going on keep us updated all the best
steasy88 is offline Quote

Old 07-16-2017, 02:29 PM #16
master kusher

I haven't went out to water or check on them in a week or two, but I'm not too worried as I only watered I think once or twice this season and haven't had a problem. (it's been a lovely growing season receiving frequent rain and bright hot sunny days. (today being one of them).

Old 07-22-2017, 08:54 AM #17
master kusher

to cope with the heat I have started them off in jiffy peat pellet pot thingys in green houses indoors. Some have died but some have lived. getting ready to transplant them also am cloning plenty. outdoors the sunny days are good just hope it's not to hot as I don't go out to water.

Old 07-22-2017, 08:56 PM #18
canadacannabis

canadacannabis will become famous soon enoughcanadacannabis will become famous soon enough
How urban are you? I once grew late planted mini's in an industrial area of a very urban city. A big patch of grass surrounded by factories with thousands of workers each day but was dead silent at night as the factories/businesses were closed and there was no housing at all.

I have pulled off similar grows and always picked very easy access grow sites no more than 50 feet off a road way. Funny thing is the only time I ever got ripped was when I tried a very rural grow.

people dont seem to look for cannabis in urban settings as no one expects it to be grown there. Rippers scower the cornfields and rural back roads/backyards like crazy but they'd never think to look in a spot thousands of people pass by everyday.

goodluck on ur grow
canadacannabis is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-23-2017, 02:58 AM #19
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadacannabis View Post
How urban are you? I once grew late planted mini's in an industrial area of a very urban city. A big patch of grass surrounded by factories with thousands of workers each day but was dead silent at night as the factories/businesses were closed and there was no housing at all.

I have pulled off similar grows and always picked very easy access grow sites no more than 50 feet off a road way. Funny thing is the only time I ever got ripped was when I tried a very rural grow.

people dont seem to look for cannabis in urban settings as no one expects it to be grown there. Rippers scower the cornfields and rural back roads/backyards like crazy but they'd never think to look in a spot thousands of people pass by everyday.

goodluck on ur grow
True. And with autos, no one really thinks it's cannabis. Have scattered seeds on the periphery of a park that has sprinklers....nice!
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders of unique quality cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds at down to earth prices; now 11 years running!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 07-25-2017, 03:58 AM #20
master kusher

I live in the saburb.s; so it's not like New York, There is open free land available. Wondering if I should transplant the peat pots straight out doors. They are already in a window seal and are 1.5" in diameter I think.(this would be the most low risk stealthy and easiest method of transplant if done right imo.)