What's new

Crisis Actors?

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
The cops have the same problem, if they bring a 'suspect' in for questioning in a murder and the suspect doesn't display the appropriate emotional response he must be guilty!:tiphat:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Well just because someone doesn't agree with how they are behaving doesn't make them crisis actors, it just makes them different from the person not agreeing. It sounds like these kids had Christian values strongly ingrained in them, likely because of the Mother. Maybe what we see in the video is what these kids want the public to see? Perhaps in the privacy of their home when no cameras are rolling is when their grief comes out? They kind of looked like they were in a state of shock which happens with some people. They may take several days to fully process things and their grief might surface then.

floralheart

Veteran
I've always found television insulting following a death. The actors on TV. No actor can capture the real emotion of death, and in those moments after someone you have loved dies, you can see through television better than you can while smoking herbs.

floralheart

Veteran
FLETC

I find it interesting that the Charleston, SC shooting was located in the same town as a FLETC base. Federal Law Enforcement Training Center. This is a place where crisis actors are hired, trained and put to work. You can read their catalog, as I know that active shooter is among one of the activities of FLETC.

And, with all the freak storms we've encountered the past generation and odd weather - the boys name from the shooting is Dylan Storm Roof. Or, Dialin Storm Roof. lol right. Let that sink in.

Isn't managing the media part of managing a crisis?

Ciao

https://www.fletc.gov/locations

https://www.fletc.gov/training-catalog

floralheart

Veteran
Finally, I've seen two military training operations in action on american soil, local to me.

They actually do blow things up in a live environment. Training exercise implies simulation, but when the army goes to work, the simulations are real. And, they aren't Federal Law Enforcement, they're military. Don't want to say more than that, but I'm sure those old enough, have seen enough to know.

One test was explosive, the other kinetic, high impact attack. Both on structures/infrastructure. Both had a cover story. One I was on the scene right after it happened. I even got past the "tape"

Sure I've heard or seen more of these, I was just to young to care or remember

The "accident" scene I saw first hand, I went immediately home with the idea of taking all family members out of the area before things got worse. Turned on the news. Saw a bullshit story. surprise surprise.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Think for a moment, given the Media attention this story has the members of the family are going to be thrust in the spotlight and therefore known to a large part of the population. They might be able to hire crisis actors for a riot, a natural disaster, etc. but they're not going to hire actors to play the part of direct family (children) members of a victim of the shooting.

NW Wheeze

I found this blog post pretty interesting.

http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2015/06/south-caroolina-church-shooting-10.html

A lot of good points are made by the author in his examination of the available evidence. Personally I have never witnessed a crime scene of this magnitude, but I would think it would be a mess that takes longer than a few days to clean up and hold a Church service... right???

And the photoshopped jacket patches. If that is true, then who did it, and why.

floralheart

Veteran
I found this blog post pretty interesting.

http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2015/06/south-caroolina-church-shooting-10.html

A lot of good points are made by the author in his examination of the available evidence. Personally I have never witnessed a crime scene of this magnitude, but I would think it would be a mess that takes longer than a few days to clean up and hold a Church service... right???

And the photoshopped jacket patches. If that is true, then who did it, and why.

I've seen weekly murder scenes for years and found bodies in the streets. They usually roll in, clean up the bodies, photograph and measure everything, interview and disappear in under 4 hours. At which point, you'd never know anything ever happened.

hunt4genetics

Veteran
I hate commenting on topics like this, because regardless of evidence, if you want to believe that they are crisis actors nothing will stop you.

If the young man and lady in this vid was not really her kids, someone from the church would go to a local news station and state that. Or make a youtube vid stating that they are impostors.

Just like last week when that white black women was outed by her parents, if these two were not the murdered women's actually kids, the man and women's real family would out them.

Crisis actors are not grown in a lab. Someone somewhere knows them. In a digital age, with tor routers, etc it would be safe to out someone.

hunt4genetics

Veteran
...because there is a text book way that a father must act when he has lost his daughter, and is about to face the international media.