What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"I Need MOneY".........

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
YO $$ just droppin in to say high. Hope shit is going well around your parts.

paper thorn

Veteran
Sorry bro, i cry just thinking about anything happening to my dog. Burning some diesel for your folks and Roxy.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
That burkle look like some fire man! Sorry bout ya dog, jus lost my dog last fall. She was a soldier, been to locked up twice, kept me from gettin robbed multiple times. She was the most obedient and loyal dog I ever had, was with me when I was homeless and errythang.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
thanks guys/gals....just took down my best TK..will get some shot's here shortly...she got nice and swole.....later's

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
=MOneYMiKe; let's just say Thank You to my peep's.....and I aint talking marshmallow bird's....:wave:.....
.much LOvE........

Well if you were talking marshmallow birds....here's a chef's tip.... First, purchase post-holiday peeps at half off. Place marshmallow peep on wooden skewer.....use small torch to totally burn the daylights out of it. The sugar on the outside gets burned and crispy like a creme brulee, the inside gets soft and melty like a regular toasted marshmallow. wait 2 minutes before eating to avoid disfiguring mouth burns. Rinse and repeat. :yummy: hehehe

Hey mm :wave: Go do that voodoo that you do so well.
Hey, it aint JUST cheese here. Smoking cheese x godbud right now. hehe

PS- nice pics :yes:

Old Soul

Veteran
wooot, glad to see you back bro, can't wait to see the TK. You gonna make it out in a couple weeks? Hit me up when you get a chance.

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
came up on my instagram feed today...

FF_835128ALT1_xl.jpg

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
yeah i saw that.....hope if they"LrG" are using material I sure hope they can kick back some gear our way,seeing how that's one of the brand's i do like....ya hear?jeje jk.....i have a couple of their other shirts as well........
update time.......
Skunk Va.91 Chemdog..
picture.php

picture.php

B.A.D.= Blue Asian Diesel.......asian fantasy hybrid......nice yields on her,and her head....ooooooooooh........daym
picture.php

picture.php

Family Cutt...aka familia.......Chemdog3xStardawg IX..fugggin reek's...grapefruit'ish but skunky......oh and she yields too.....
picture.php

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
contunued.........

contunued.........

F.A.M. cutt.....closer...
picture.php

Legend OgxStardawg IX..finally made me a nice Og...not like the community need's another eh?Fuckem'......
picture.php

TriangleKush...maby a little tooo flushed?once again Fuckem.....
picture.php

later's......

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some of the dankest gear on planet earth up in this thread money....can smell it from here!

:respect:

dank.Frank

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Lookin greasy MM, good to see ya runnin wild again.
I got a cut of that 91 goin too looks spliffilicious.
Bring em on home bro

I

ickybuds2012

hey Moneyy , love your thread ,, just passing by to drop a big hug!! i read what you placed in there about ripe seeds being too hard shelled , imho its the type of strain , not how ripe the seed is ,that determines that ... i've heard agriculturs claim that un-ripe seeds of cannalope and chiles , will not have the full strength and genetics as the good old ripe seeds ..perhaps the same principal is involved ..

the buds and seeds in this thread got me ..

germinating-cannabis-seeds-pile.jpg

homer-drool-702026.gif

:thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts