What's new

Test - edited

G

:confused: Whats beasters?Ive seen bud around where im at that people were callin beasters.It was rock hard with not much smell.But it was pretty good what i smoked.So are beasters something thats no good or what?I know its not a strain so why is it called that.So every bud thats tight like that is beasters?That bud looks very good Fiendish,whats the yeild like?

Sinfuldreams

Basement Garden Gnome
Veteran
King never Judge a book by it's cover.
Pics don't tell me it's BC Bud.
BC Big Dud as I call it.

Why would Fiendish wish to send out free Beasters as you kids call it.
BC Big Dud is worse than Mexi Brick in my View.

No room for a test Fiendish, but good luck.
Why would you want to send out free BC Swag Seed anyway? ( Not that all BC Seed is Swag ) but BC Big Dud Sucks.
Sin.

G

well king...I find it slightly amusing that your ready to declare something about a strain you have not EVEN SMOKED....but that just shows that your opinion has very little merit...I on the other hand have now smoked a sample, and its good, very good...just one opinion of someone WHO SMOKED the herb....

fiendish

not for sale.. for free.. but after tested, for sale for around $10 to donate to the mag..

& not canadian beaster parents.. Seeds a friend brought back from a place that sold seeds in Canada..

man those look like some amazing buds.. i wouldnt mind trying those out if you've got some extra.

and about the "beasters", we have them around here and i actually enjoy them.. i love pot that is very dense like the pics on the first page, as long as it gets you HIGH!!

Those bud shots look great too,wonder if he'll tell us how we might be able to get our hands on these testers?,,lol,,Herb

fiendish

all depends on the mail..

soon I hope..

I don't know excatlly how they will give the testers away.. I'll post back in this thread when they email me & we figure out how they want to do it, as i dont know yet.

I just started a few mom's from seed for the first time in a while until i had to move... my new " white russin " mom I grew out ended being a dad-- that is after taking the clones :\ Oh well back to germin'.. If you wana spread the strain hit me up while I go hit this fatty