What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Box Full of Photons - Perpetual

doams

ehm gonna end this one too coz of balls
picture.php

this seed was from feminized seeds pack awesome. lost another 3 weeks on top of another 3-4 could not be better :(

gonna start some auto to catch on schedule coz cant run out of medicine cuz then no sleep for me :(
when the auto is about done gonna continue with durbans again.

but still its a shame getting male from fem seeds right.

laters

doams

started one acapulco gold fem seed

will end durban male and start one more seed soon /that durban male is very nice and healthy plant my heart gonna cry but he needs to go hes throwing even more balls :(

laters

doams

started one ghs trainwreck seed /from 2y old pack lets see/.
had to fight the urge to pop another durban but that will have to wait after 4 seeds turned to shit cba that and there is no time for 3 month strain anyway.

reused poor fellas coco there were quite some roots at the bottom after 3 weeks from seed removed most of roots final runoff from flush was clean and @6.1 /full range with calmags half strenght/.

waiting for barney acapulco gold to pop..

doams

little update

Trainwreck seed in reused coco from the male popped but was DOA and springtails were having party inside.

Left that ded seed in there just placed it off the way and started some 3y old CH9 Jack that popped just today after 3days WOW.
pics soon.

doams

CH9 Jack /from 3y old seed/ looks bit ancient too..
picture.php

AUTO Wild Thailand Ryder day 1 /shes from very big seed/
picture.php

Acapulco gold still lives after she got nearly lightburned shes stunted now/got flush today not much to look at..
btw box is @18/6

doams

AWTR day 8
picture.php

Jack
picture.php

left Jack right Acapulco gold recovered /from the light burn stun saved her just in time few more hours and it would be over phew./
picture.php

gonna top and repot her soon
btw switched to 12/12..
everything under just one 15w screw in led gonna add another 15w in few days

doams

here we go again @day 15

AWTR
picture.php

Jack
picture.php

Acapulco gold got repoted then fimed then topped coz fim was not really working.

there was white mold on top of coco in her pot so used full strenght bleach few drops here and there yesterday today removed upper layer and flushed with 5drops per litre of bleach again.

think this is too much calmags in coco gonna back down on calmags..
picture.php

picture.php

box still under 30w /two 15w leds/.

btw bleach did not affected ph at all it was at 6.0 before and at 6.0 after 20minutes after bleach
what ph is bleach anyway? I would test but dont want to destroy my ph probe /got just one nearly 1 y old still working thanx to some ph probe stuff/.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
ehm gonna end this one too coz of balls
View Image

this seed was from feminized seeds pack awesome. lost another 3 weeks on top of another 3-4 could not be better :(

gonna start some auto to catch on schedule coz cant run out of medicine cuz then no sleep for me :(
when the auto is about done gonna continue with durbans again.

but still its a shame getting male from fem seeds right.

laters
yah I hate hate hate it when my plants grow big and healthy only to end up male. I just had to start over too. I lost 3 months of growth too. I threw my male out in the back yard and cut off all the male flowers. now its growing a few hairs.

heres to good luck with these turning female. :)

doams

guys bad news and good news

had to end everything in the box there was a FIRE in my apartment.

the fucking wall socket next to my bed catch fire! and everything got covered in that black plastic burnt smell ash walls ceiling floor windows etc etc all the stuff everything..
the place will need complete renovation floor got flooded and destroyed from water will have to throw it into trash the place is a mess.

no harm to myself coz was high off durban all night and could not sleep and that saved my ass fire started at 5am so If I wasnt high as mofo it could have been fatal!!!
:(

interesting thing was that after 3days of no lights plants keeps on growing and they actually started flowering new growth was just pale green but old leafs were green.
gonna use this method to force flowering was expecting them plants to be ded upon opening the box after 3 days of darkness but nope.

gonna be a while untill next round..

starke

Man that really sucks. Sorry for your loss but at least you are here to tell about it. Good luck.

Latest posts

Latest posts