What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Suns Height/shade/dunno if plants can finish.. Help!

B

Bluemater

Hey there.. I have a bit of a dilemma.. As we all know the Sun rises higher in the sky this time of year.. It's just heigh enough now to let me put a couple plants in my yard.. AS LONG AS THEY WILL FINISH BY THE TIME IT LOWERS PAST THIS POINT AGAIN ON IT'S TRAJECTORY! IF NOT, THEY WILL BE IN THE DARK FOR THE END OF FLOWERING.. I can't for the life of me no matter how many website's I check, figure out when this is going to take place? I have learned that the equinox was on the 22nd and the next one is on about the 22nd March, this means the days are the same length but I dunno if that means the sun will be in the same place then.. Hope so but doubt it! Please does anyone know how to work it out? Thanks..

Latest posts

Latest posts