What's new

The One Man 65,000W Aptus Show

billyboat

Hello farmers,
Long time lurker here, been around for few years, been growing for just a few years but here recently decided to take things to the next level. I run this entire place all by my lonesome and its a lot of work. I have a crew of trimmers when its time to get sticky.

This place is currently a work in progress and I only have about 50,000W burning right now and I plan on adding more as time permits.

I run Coco Beds cut 60% with perlite and abunch of organic amendments, Aptus Additives and PBP as a base, and weekly OGBioWar Teas. Feed every watering with an EC of 1.1-1.4. Currently Hand watering till the irrigation system is built.
All Rooms are supplemented with bottled CO2 and Controlled by an Iponic 624.

Here is whats rocking currently:
24x34 Flower Room
20 Nanolux DE's with the NCCS
2x 5 Ton AC's
3 Quest 205's
4x 28' Rows, all on wheels, with two rows pushed together with 3 isles to work around the plants. 8-10 Plants Per 3x6 bed

14x22 Flower Room
5 Ton AC
Max Dry Dehuy
7 EPap Overhead
4 Vertical 1K Hps down the middle
2 16' Rows along the walls and the middle has 3 monster plants in 25 gallon smart pots of coco.

PreVeg Room
2 Ton Mini Split
12x20
5 Dpap 315's and 3 Sunsystem LEC 315's
(I plan on adding 2 more Dpap's as I like them better)

Main Veg Room
24x14
5 Ton AC
Currently has 12 1k MH's in adjust a wings
But I just ordered: 6 Double Dpap 630's and 6 Epap's with the MH bulbs.

Dry Room:
24x14
Mini Split and Hi Dry 100

Just framed out and need to paint the:
6x6 Clone room
7k btu Mini

6x7 Test Flower room
1 Nanolux DE
7k Btu Mini split

Currently building:
24x18x12 Flower Room
Planing on 16k

Gotta go snag some more pictures and get back to work!

First Pictures of of the big room and its progression of flowering:

Strains are GSC Forum cut, Kosher Kush "Jews Gold" Cut, CAP's Super Lemon Haze #5.

Attachments

• Wea.jpg
    Wea.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 13
  • WEA2.jpg
    WEA2.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 2weeks.jpg
    2weeks.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 2weeksin.jpg
    2weeksin.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 13
  • blowingup2.jpg
    blowingup2.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 13
  • blowingup.jpg
    blowingup.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 12
  • Cookies.jpg
    Cookies.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Lemon.jpg
    Lemon.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Kosher.jpg
    Kosher.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 12

Picarus

Billyboat,
Nice set up. How do you like the nano's? I was very disappointed by the tech on the nccs system. Seems liked they rushed to market with it. I have also heard conflicting opinions about the fixture themselves, and their reliability. Hard to sift through the muck to find out the truth. What is your experience? How long have you run them?

billyboat

Billyboat,
Nice set up. How do you like the nano's? I was very disappointed by the tech on the nccs system. Seems liked they rushed to market with it. I have also heard conflicting opinions about the fixture themselves, and their reliability. Hard to sift through the muck to find out the truth. What is your experience? How long have you run them?

I love the Nano's so far. What didn't you like about the NCCS, it already saved my ass, as I had one of the 5 Ton AC Units slowly leak some freon though a pressure switch and didn't notice till it quit working, and the NCCS worked exactly as it should have and dimmed the lights to an acceptable temp range.

I have been running the Nano DE's for about 6 months now, not in this big room but at my old place and they kicked ass. The reflector is a copy of the gavita. I have 22 of the fixtures and they seem to work just fine. I have have had a few issues with their bulbs not firing but Nanolux replaced them immediately without any question.

billyboat

Never heard of this aptus stuff, please tell me about it...I bet it is simply amazing...

Aptus is an additive line up, its a little bit pricey, but a lot goes a long ways. .6ml per gallon for their Fasilator.
Its made in Holland and distributed by Dutch Garden Supplies here in the states. I've ran all kinds of different line ups and it really took my flowers to the next level. They were more tasty and the smells were much better then in my previous runs. I only run the additives 2 per week and it seems to work really well for me. I've also done a no flush while using Aptus and the meds still turned to grey ash and burned clean.

budlover123

Giant grows like this are like looking into the future for me, After the stuff is legal I'd love to get a job working at a farm like yours. Best of luck to you and your nugget factory :)

Lyfespan

Looking stellar in here, I too am going to be running the nanolux de with the NCCS starting with 10 fixtures.

Will be watching the show, also know APTUS was almost a rep, so...

Picarus

Billyboat,

Well they call it "cloud" based when in fact it has no cloud at all. You cannot do multiple zones. They're is no archiving of data. All of the other equipment cannot be run with it yet, and they're rollout for that ability is years out. By then who knows what lighting/controller advances will be made. Must have a dedicated cpu for it at the garden site.
It is a lighting controller plain and simple but they made it more complicated than it needs to be. If all the lights just spoke to a digital read out terminal mounted on the wall that recorded at least 24 hrs that would be heads above what they have.
I suppose most of all I was really excited about it and then really let down by what it couldn't do. Oh and the obvious "cloud" disctinction is a straight out lie assuming consumers are stupid.
I have also heard two different opinions about the customer service, but it sounds like you have had good CS so I have to assume it is good.

MIMedHead

You the same billy at the farm? Welcome to Icmag either way glad to see some big warehouse grows around here agian

Latest posts

Latest posts