What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kosher Tangie, Sleestack, SLH, Exodus Haze

Top.Shelf

I have a couple 4'x4' grow tents and 600w lights and I wanna start harvesting a tent roughly each month (perpetual). I'm impatient :D what can I say!

Haven't grown in a while, but I had some cuttings in the crisper draw of my fridge for over 2 months that somehow survived and then went on to root! The cuttings are SLH from Greenhouse and Sleestack DNA. I also picked up a 6 pack Kosher Tangie from DNA and got a couple Exodus Haze seeds too.

The cuttings in tent 'A' will get the chop first in time for Christmas and then the seedplants in tent 'B' a month later. I will refill tent 'A' with new cuttings after it's harvested and then the same for tent 'B' so I can continue to harvest monthly. I'll run one strain per tent after the first 2 harvests, hopefully I find something good in the Kosher Tangie's to fill tent 'B' with.

Sleestack

picture.php

SLH

picture.php

Seedlings

picture.php

I'll try update weekly to keep track of things:tiphat:

Top.Shelf

Thanks AceHaze. I read nothing but good things about the Kosher Tangie. A friend ran Sour Tangie and that had some fire phenos. He didn't clone any of them though.. Ah well.

I forgot to mention the Exodus Haze is (Exodus Cheese x Original Haze) x Exodus Cheese.

Top.Shelf

I decided to be lazy and try the first stages of LST with some tape instead of the traditional tie down. Seems to hold them in place well, hopefully they don't slide out or pull the tape up for a while.

SLH pre tape down

picture.php

Lazyman's LST

picture.php

All done

picture.php

Still a few supplies short of a full set up so they are still lounging in around in the torture chamber, growing along slowly but surely. Will get the clones under some hps asap.

Only 1 of the 2 Exodus Haze survived, well the other one had no growing terminal node to be precise so I ditched it. The second one is growing at a fair pace but is a bit of a mutant, curled leafs and some other oddities.

Exodus Haze

picture.php

Top.Shelf

The Kosher Tangies are all good, they had a little set back because I didn't feed them for about 6 days after they popped up out of the coco. They got a little hungry and had light reddish/ purple line down the middle of the true leafs. Nothing a little foliar of weak nutes and maxicrop couldn't rectify though.

Exodus Haze up top
Kosher Tangy 1-6 from left right

picture.php

Fastest

picture.php

Slowest

picture.php

:tiphat:

Top.Shelf

Any pics DJXX? What kind of stretch did you get with it?

ReikoX I took the SLH at 10 weeks last time I ran it. I think it could go 11, also had it at 9 weeks and it's pretty good at that stage too.

DJXX

Veteran
Any pics DJXX? What kind of stretch did you get with it?

ReikoX I took the SLH at 10 weeks last time I ran it. I think it could go 11, also had it at 9 weeks and it's pretty good at that stage too.
mine had an OG ish type of stretch....i found a pic of Tangie...no Kosher Tangie pics though...Tangie is no joke and so is the Kosher...you just can' go wrong with them...DJXX
picture.php

Top.Shelf

That looks nice and frosty DJXX, The Kosher tangie based on smoking some Sour Tangie that a friend grew out that was fire!! I expect nothing less from the Kosher Tangie :)

My stuff is turning up slowly but surely. Got my fan, filter and controller sorted, just need one more controller and both tents will be complete. Slowly but surely it's all coming together.

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Just made some BHO from Kosher Tangie (24 KT) buds. It smells just like dill pickles, I swear to god. Which makes sense, because when I made BHO from the Kosher pheno I had, the smell was of dill.

Your gonna love the 24 KT. If you get the 50/50 pheno, your gonna fall in love with it.

Top.Shelf

Just made some BHO from Kosher Tangie (24 KT) buds. It smells just like dill pickles, I swear to god. Which makes sense, because when I made BHO from the Kosher pheno I had, the smell was of dill.

Your gonna love the 24 KT. If you get the 50/50 pheno, your gonna fall in love with it.

I hope I do find a good 50/50 pheno, that's exactly what I'm looking for. Dill pickles you say? Hahaa :D I never tried making BHO, but a buddy of mine makes it once in a while. Tried some using his oil rig, very enjoyable!

Not much to see for now SwampyTHC, vegging under 3 x 18w floros is like watching paint dry :tumbleweed: Sleestack isn't the quickest in veg, doesn't like to branch out either. Fingers crossed they get their act together under the 600w

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I hope I do find a good 50/50 pheno, that's exactly what I'm looking for. Dill pickles you say? Hahaa :D I never tried making BHO, but a buddy of mine makes it once in a while. Tried some using his oil rig, very enjoyable!

Not much to see for now SwampyTHC, vegging under 3 x 18w floros is like watching paint dry :tumbleweed: Sleestack isn't the quickest in veg, doesn't like to branch out either. Fingers crossed they get their act together under the 600w

I grew DNA's, SleeSkunk. Pheno's were all over the place. Had a 10 weeker that made huge donkey dick buds that reeked of gasoline.