What's new

Super's Master Kush (600w RDWC/4x4 tent)

superusa

Been off the board for a while since I just had a baby. Figured I would post a couple pics of my current grow.

4 x Master Kush
600w MH/HPS (veg/bloom)

4 bucket RDWC:
2x400gph sub pumps
3/4" feed
1" drains
2 buckets per pump

I am running lucas formula at ~ 950ppm@.7

Day 18 of veg:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

What do you guys think?

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
very good strain you choice man, i grow master kush and for now is one of my favorite , very tasty and nice stone.
your plant looks healthy and green...ENJOY WITH MASTER KUSH

BigGreen

Veteran
Very nice plants. I think I would bump the nutes up just a little bit so they darken up a little more.
Nice grow

superusa

Very nice plants. I think I would bump the nutes up just a little bit so they darken up a little more.
Nice grow

It's an optical illusion lol. The MH is making them look really light colored in the pics (and the exposure on the cam), but under normal light they are nice and deep green. I will try to shoot in a different mode on my T1i next time and see if I can get better results

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
sweet set up how big of an are u in was thinkin bout hookin my buckets up 2gether i run 4-6 seperate buckets and its gettin to be a pain in the ass but until i find my holygrail ima keep runnin strains and poopin beans
peace stonE

superusa

very good strain you choice man, i grow master kush and for now is one of my favorite , very tasty and nice stone.
your plant looks healthy and green...ENJOY WITH MASTER KUSH

Thanks hopefully it comes out nicely. It's all in the pheno from my experience so we'll see

TicalionStalion

lookin good super. I like the nice clean, perfect tent setup you got goin, looks very profreshional bro, I like it. :smokey:

im tuned in. take care.

superusa

lookin good super. I like the nice clean, perfect tent setup you got goin, looks very profreshional bro, I like it. :smokey:

im tuned in. take care.

Thanks i appreciate it. It's all nice and clean except for the pillow in the middle, but i have to have the pumps on it to reduce the noise since the tent is in my bedroom.

superusa

:yeahthats
Verry nice, i'll be watching this for sure.
... just in time for the show.
:tiphat: :tiphat:

Thanks. I am guessing the stretch will start to show up here in the next couple days. Once it gets going pretty good I will probably clean up the bottom foilage for good measure. Hopefully they will turn out to be something to see.

superusa

A couple new shots. Day 5 since the 12/12 switch, day 23 total

picture.php

picture.php

I shot those with the light off and just flash so sorry if they came out a little strange.

Latest posts

Latest posts