What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Official Autoflower Smoke Report Thread!

What up all, I hope everyone is staying sufficiently lit :joint:. For a long time, those of us who seek to find every bit of information on autoflowering have had to scour the forums for all the random posts, but no longer. I wanted to thank the icmag forums and those that worked to get this special section opened (SAH and others :woohoo:)!

Secondly, I feel that there is one last thing we are missing. We should have an organized smoke report thread where we all gather together both pictures of cured buds and detailed smoke reports of all tried strains.

This could be the next step in helping get more people behind the autoflower movement. We need to let everyone know just how delicious and potent these little beauties can be!

Sadly, I cannot post my own pictures yet, as I am going to have to order another package of seeds as my last attempt did not make it :wallbash:
With all the new information out there, Its going to be a tougher decision figuring out what genetics to pic up.

Now its in your hands.........:1help:

Looking for seeds

Looking for seeds

Hey madgravity, how are you? Well I hope. I was wondering where can I get some af seeds from? Gypsy doesnt have any frow mdanzig or joint dr. Nor does he sell any by lowlife. Would really like to get some (blueberry kush & hindu kush) for a future grow. Thanks in advance for any & all info.

Happy Growing:smoweed:

C

curts1

Smokereport LR2:
This is actually the only strain I´ve smoked, I used to smoke bagweed...enough said on that.

The LR2 that I grew last summer was nice enough, gives a mellow rush when smoked as a joint and more cerebral when using a bong.

What I´ve grown indoors is a different story -lots of trichomes, more potent than the outdoor grow and really heady high. If I smoke two bowls in my very standard bong I get a rush that hits me hard after about ten minutes, at times it can give me anxiety and a bit of paranoia -grin and bear it :abduct:

I´ll be testing LR2xAK47 in a few weeks, it´s growing nicely and looks totally different that the LR2 pure -very broad leaves, lots of branches etc.

My:2cents:

marcnh

Blueberry auto from
grew real small - I did get 80 seeds from it, but the smoke wasn't fruity at all and made me paranoid. I only had about 5 grams so I didn't bother to cure - maybe that would have helped. I have some fruity LR2 growing now. We'll see.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

curts1

I just came back from the Dam and I must say that my LR2 is mighty powerful compared to some of the ditchweed I had in Amsterdam!

Of the six I tried only the Shiva and the White Widow were stronger -and no I can´t remember but the Shiva was bought in a cellar café to the left of the Bulldog...

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
the LR2 in my opinion is a great smoke... does not smash you into the next universe but gives a nice numbness :D

Hempsmoke

I can add some info on Ak Auto and Dutch Automatic from spliff seeds soon ;)
Those are cheap tourist beans from amsterdam but i grew bubblegum from them on my first indoor grow and it turned out really nice so they should be fine
So far 5/5 AK Auto seeds popd within 24 hours^^

i grew lowryder 2 outdoors in coco and compost and i loved it, racey almost paranoia induceding type of buzz which i like

i harvest dinefem autofruit recently, its not bad, after the first hit i was high second baked. 65 day from seed.

Snoopster

Veteran
2hggygl.jpg

Some Super Lemon Haze auto a friend grew. Very similar to reg slh.
If I smoke it early in the day, I have to take a nap in the afternoon, after eating a bag of chips.

Piel

Veteran
i grew lowryder 2 outdoors in coco and compost and i loved it, racey almost paranoia induceding type of buzz which i like

i harvest dinefem autofruit recently, its not bad, after the first hit i was high second baked. 65 day from seed.

How does growing autos in coco compare to soil? I´m thinking of doing my next grow in coco which should keep me from overwatering -just maybe:woohoo:

M

MrSterling

I had some "Hobbit" recently, which is apparently an autoflower - info online says HazeXCindy88, so I'm wondering where the autoflowering came from. First time I've smoked an autoflower that I know of. People talk about potency issues but this stuff was *strong*. Crept up on me but when it hit it hit with a real racy buzzy high. Slightly psychedelic in that way where you forget how to use your limbs but once you figure out how to send the message everything works completely A-Ok. Bit of a "crash" though, left me with a headache. Not sure how it was grown though, so I can't blame that on the genetics.

ive smoked many auto strains the best was also the cheapest beans i brought they where big bang from greenhouse the indica pheno's are killer put you to sleep shit ! if your looking for a heavy indica stone they are everything you would want large bushy plants yeileding 2oz plus in a medium sized pot almost double what ive got from other plants in same conditions ! i must add im not a fan of greenhouse seeds there strains are weak in general and every non auto ive seen from them as either been hermi bunk weed or stunted plants but there auto bigbang is worth a go

Piel

Veteran
Can´t wait to try my Snowryder, it´s looking great even though the grow was suboptimal. The grow has taken 2 1/2 months so far but things are finishing up.

I will return.

Piel

Veteran
Just tried my first Easyryder (finished before the SR which is still in flower) and it hits nicely. Smell of Amsterdam whatever that is.

marijuana

The only AF I have smoked is the blue streak I grew and it lived up to its name with awesome blueberry intensity with a kush backing, very complex tasting bud and I think I got lucky with a good pheno and colors, excelent smoke and had the feeling of a pretty good CBD content and relaxing. Can't wait to grow it again!

Dysnomia

So why don't we get this thread properly started?

============================== ===================
IDENTIFICATION

Date: 01.06.2012
Strain: Sour 60 F2
Judge: Dysnomia
Breeder: Mdanzig (My selection of 4 females and 3 males from 20 plants for the F2-s)
Grower: Dysnomia

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION

1. Visual Appeal: Rate the visual appeal of the buds from 1-10 unappealing-excellent.

2. Visible Trichomes: Rate the visible trichome content from 1-10 none-totally covered.

8 - not bad, plenty of visible trichomes, but nothing extraordinary.

3. Use an X to indicate the colors that are present in the trichome heads under magnification or list the percentages of each color for a more precise report.

Clear [20% ] Cloudy [70% ] Amber [10% ] Dark [ ]

4. Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds or for a more detailed color analysis rate presence on a scale 1-9 light-dark.

Brown [ ] Green [X] Gold [X] Blue [ ] Grey [ ] White [ ] Red [ ] Rust [ ] Orange [ ] Purple [ ] Black [ ]

with orange pistils.

5. Bud density: [7] Rate the bud density from 1-10 airy-dense. For samples that are not in their natural state leave this field blank.

6. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the aroma of freshly broken bud where a one indicates a subtle presence and 9 indicates a pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.

Ammonia [ ] Earthy [3] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ] Berry [ ] Floral [4]
Mango [ ] Pepper [ ] Blueberry [ ] Fruit [ ] Meat [ ] Petroleum [ ]
Bubblegum [] Grape [ ] Melon [2] Pine [ ] Cedar [] Grapefruit [ ]
Menthol [ ] Pineapple [ ] Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ ] Rotten [3]
Chocolate [ ] Hash [3] Mold [ ] Skunk [4] Citrus [6] Iron/Rust [ ]
Musk [4] Spice [ ] Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry []
Coffee [ ] Lemon [ ] Orange [ ] Vanilla []

It's kinda hard to describe the smell on this one... It has this specific mix of skunky-earthy-honey-musky undertones with pine needles and fresh citric detergent overtones. The sample is still pretty fresh so it's kinda hard to estimate what the cured product will be like

7. Aroma [7] Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful. Use freshly crumbled bud for best results.

8. Seed content [0] Rate seed content from 0-10 none-fully seeded.

9. Weeks cured [0] If known enter the number of weeks your sample has been cured. If desired repeat SSR after an additional two weeks of curing.

Just a 4 day dried early sample.

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION COMMENTS:
============================== ====================
THE SMOKE TEST

Address these questions while smoking.

1. Please use a clean instrument for the evaluation. Enter information below that will identify the instrument as follows:

Water pipe (enter bong, hooka, bubbler etc) [bong]
Vaporizer (enter the brand name) [ ]
Pipe (size-type, ie medium-glass) [ ]
Joint (enter brand of papers) [ ]
Other (specify):

2. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one indicates a subtle presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.

Ammonia [ ] Earthy [ ] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ] Berry [ ] Floral [2]
Mango [ ] Pepper [ ] Blueberry [ ] Fruit [ ] Meat [ ] Petroleum [ ] Bubblegum [] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [ ] Cedar [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Menthol [ ] Pineapple [ ] Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ ] Rotten [2] Chocolate [ ] Hash [6] Mold [ ] Skunk [3] Citrus [3] Iron/Rust [ ]
Musk [5] Spice [3] Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry [] Coffee [ ] Lemon [ ] Orange [ ] Vanilla []

The taste really gets into your nose, the spiciness makes it tingle. The overall tones are musky/skunky and pretty hashy with undertones of honey and citric/piney overtones. The smell is quite similar into the taste, perhaps more hashy and spicy.

If appropriate return to this question after 5-10 minutes and mark
with X any unmarked descriptors for lingering aftertaste.

3. Taste [6] Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious.
This bud doesn't really tickle my fancy in the taste department. At least not yet. I don't prefer my bud to taste hashy. The dry sift I made from the F1 batch tasted VERY nice and hashy though.

4. State of dryness [4] Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.

5. Smoke ability [7] Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.

Still needs to have a little cure.

6. Smoke expansion [3] Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.

SMOKE TEST COMMENTS:

FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS
Address final questions immediately after effects have worn off.

1. Dosage [2] Enter the number of hits taken to reach desired effects.

I took 2 hits for the smoke-report and I'm going to finish the bowl just after I finish, but 2 normal sized hits (first of the day) nudge my boat nicely.

2. Effect onset [5] Rate how quickly the effect hit from 1-10 immediate-major creeper.

3. Sativa influence [7] Rate the sativa influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Sativa influence is best described as a clear and energetic mental effect.

4. Indica influence [3] Rate the indica influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Indica influence is best described as a sedative, lethargic or numbing effect that affects the body.

5. Potency [7] Rate the potency of the sample from 0-10 none-devastating.

6. Duration [1.5] Indicate the number of hours the effects lasted.

7. Tolerance build up [] Rate how quickly tolerance builds from 0-10 none-rapid. Leave this field blank if you have not used this sample repeatedly.

I have taken early samples and have smoked some of her sisters with a similar cannabinoid/terpenoid profile and for the few weeks I haven't had a noticeable tolerance build-up. The ceiling is definitely there though and after a certain amount of hits there aren't very noticeable changes in the condition. It is no SSSDH.

8. Usability Rate on a scale of 1-9 where a one indicates the worst time of day to consume this strain and a nine represents the ideal time of day. Leave field(s) blank if you have not yet formed an opinion.

Morning - wake up [9] Day - work [9] Evening - relax [9] Night - sleep [6]

The high is really nice and dreamy, yet pretty active. If smoked before the bed keeps you up for 15-20min longer than normal with "world-changing thoughts"

9. Overall satisfaction [6] Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.

10.Ability and conditions [8] Rate your overall ability to judge from 1-10 low-high. Consider experience, strain familiarity, atmosphere, current tolerance and most importantly the condition and preparation of the sample.

11.Judging from the sample alone do you personally consider this
strain a keeper for long term use. Yes [] No [ ]

Well, can an autoflower really be a keeper? I'm developing the line towards hash production for Northern European summers because the hash was really-really nice.

12.Rate the noticable effects on a scale of 1-9 mild-severe. Take care to use the appropriate column for your response. Delete the existing space when recording your entry to maintain the columns in alignment. In all cases these casual observations should not be construed as medical advice.

What effect did the strain have check [P] off if the you got a POSITIVE EFFECT and check [N] if you had a NEGATIVE EFFECT

[P] [P] Ability to rest or sit still - You want to do stuff.
[N] [1] Anxiety relief
[P] [3] Appetite
[P] [6] Audio perception
[P] [7] Humor perception - quite laugh inducing
[P] [5] Imagination/creativity
[N] [1] Paranoia relief - No paranoia.
[P] [4] Sex drive
[N] [2] Sleep - Keeps you up a little followed by a nice full nights sleep
[P] [3] Pain relief
[] [] Speech process
[N] [2] Taste perception - though any kind of smoking
[P] [5] Thought process - a positive mindset takes over
[N] [2] Visual perception -makes eyelids a little heavy

EXTENDED MEDICAL SURVEY (optional)

What effect did the strain have check [P] off if the you got a POSITIVE EFFECT and check [N] if you had a NEGATIVE EFFECT

FINAL COMMENTS:

A pretty good daytime smoke with a nice dreamy high. Suits social events quite well. The herb is no match to SSSDH in potency (the most potent I've ever grown and had) but is definitely not too bad and received a few "I haven't been so high in a while" from weekend smokers. It has a pretty fun high.

The sample for the smoke report
picture.php

Rough trimmed harvest shot - it was grown under a 70W LED of which it occupied ~1/5th the footprint. First try under LED and I struggled to find the sweet spot. Also canopy was a mess.
picture.php

One of the top buds
picture.php

Regards,
Dysnomia :tiphat:

very nice buds , u never see nicer buds then buds grown without the heat pain of a hid light setup. beauties.

id actually save most folks the greif though of reading smoke reports on autos, most autos are a 7, and so are most regualr strains too for that matter.

elites regular strains contain some 8s n 9s, but most regs n autos are 7s, ive toked 8 varites of autos already and there all mainly the same, dinafems auto fruit n roadrunner being the most potent so far n deserving the 8.

autohindu kush
easyryder
mossy's jem
auto assasin
autofruit
roadrunnder
lowryder2
disealryder

lowryder 2 was also great, but it was grown outside, outside is always way better.

a
u
t
o
's

R

7'ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, no complaints either. the above smoke report is wack however..........if u need this

P] [P] Ability to rest or sit still - You want to do stuff.
[N] [1] Anxiety relief
[P] [3] Appetite
[P] [6] Audio perception
[P] [7] Humor perception - quite laugh inducing
[P] [5] Imagination/creativity
[N] [1] Paranoia relief - No paranoia.
[P] [4] Sex drive
[N] [2] Sleep - Keeps you up a little followed by a nice full nights sleep
[P] [3] Pain relief
[] [] Speech process
[N] [2] Taste perception - though any kind of smoking
[P] [5] Thought process - a positive mindset takes over
[N] [2] Visual perception -makes eyelids a little heavy

is this retarded shit really necessary from pot, sex drive? speech process? for fucks sake guys common. its reports like theese that still have folks believing theres more then a few pots on the earth, let alone 3000 thousand like some people actually still beleive.

autos are great though, totally changed shitty regular weed with its 6 month outdoor investment n switched it to a senseable 9 weeks like basil, salad greens and all the other fun things i like to grow do, to chuck a few seeds that cost less then a penny and come back in two months make em great, great little 7 bangers.

Latest posts

Latest posts