What's new

Making a profit

G

Tafari said:
What strain(s) did you grow?

Tafari
White Rhino x2 and Bebula ( Strawberry pissils).
I'm going to hook up another stoner member. 2 grams of bebula for $25 US.
I could get $30 a gram but WTH. Friends are friends, especially if they are a stoner club member. :wave: Plus this person is really tight for cash.

:ying:

G

i think this is a very irresponsible thread, #1.

#2, you're no good person, so you know. trying to make yourself feel better selling wet ass weed for $25/g. You're an asshole, like all the other profiteering asshole's. "I didn't want to sell it, man, you don't have to buy it" or "I didn't start to sell, i just did!" is a bunch of bullshit, an excuse to make money by being a lazy ass and selling drug's instead of being a good person and helping people.

I have mental and physical issues and pay (tomato) grower's the prices you charge. They act like it's some big fucking yippee favor they're not, economically, not literally, cumming in my face ($40/g) after ass fucking me ($20 or less a g) when the shit should be $50/oz, period, end of story.

I hope the shit get's legalized so you fucking profiteering bastard's have to actually work for a living.

i understand demand drives prices...

so you're a drug dealer.

congratulations.

i, for one, came online to get away from people like you.

obviously not a lot of the other's, some of them came to find ppl like you... that's equally dumb.

Look up "strike" "dateline" "Arizona" and see what happen's to drug dealer's that use forum's to peddle their wares.

Good Day to Yoooooo

Last edited:
G

Look at all the moisture in that bag! I see shit like that all the time, all you fucking "it's fresh!" assholes are full of shit.

btw, taking a pic of every bag you send to someone that you met online is a huge mistake... almost as bad as taking PICTURES OF YOUR TATTOOS WHEN YOU SELL DRUG's ONLINE, you realize how intelligent that is?

And i like how you try to twist a "smoker's club" into a medical beneficiary... beneficial to your pocket lining.

G

yeah I don't know if I am too comfortable with all this talk about selling cannabis...this place is supposed to be about getting rid of dealers....by growing your own medicine....I think talk like this can only lead to trouble imVHO.....

S

strain_searcher

I have been down to my last penny and still havent sold any weed. The reason I have a small grow is because I was so tired of having to meet up with flakey cocky dealers that never provided anything but over priced average weed . I thought the whole idea of the marijuana movement was to take the $ out of it. Nothing like given some amazing well cured herb to friends. And what the fuck is up with alcohol being legal? That is the most destructive thing around. Drunk driving spousal abuse ect.. I actually love USA but to have alcohol legal and then make a huge deal over herb makes me question the judgement of our laws. I mean no offense to anyone just giving an opinion.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Yo, Baron I think you may be taking TB4u a bit too seriously. Most of the info rings like an ad with the guys from the Poser Mobile. [ Yo, Shorty. The fee's are coming. ] Dealing is the same as sex, dealers and humpers dont have the time or the need to brag.

tmobile_poser_bowling.jpg

dociron

:fsu: :wave:

Easy guys,, smoke 'em if ya got 'em..........

tb4u is NOT using this forum to sell his stuff,
PERIOD........ end of story.
Yes,, he does strut his stuff a lil to loose for my tastes as well.
"R",, you know me,,,,, I care deeply about you and your wellbeing.
We are friends,,,,,,, you know how to find me,, ok?
Folks?,, let this thread sink into bliss and oblivion. please? :confused:
tb4u? "Tranquilo con calma amigo" :joint:

Last edited:
G

Tha Oil Baron said:

Look at all the moisture in that bag! I see shit like that all the time, all you fucking "it's fresh!" assholes are full of shit.

btw, taking a pic of every bag you send to someone that you met online is a huge mistake... almost as bad as taking PICTURES OF YOUR TATTOOS WHEN YOU SELL DRUG's ONLINE, you realize how intelligent that is?

And i like how you try to twist a "smoker's club" into a medical beneficiary... beneficial to your pocket lining.
I did not sell that bag. It was bagged and sealed in a dark place for curing. I was just showing my stash. Evertone here knows when you get damp weed from dealers it is moist, and heavier. I am not a dealer as you make me out to be.
"Doc" you know what's up as well as "peace". If you took a minute to go to our web page you'll see most of the people I party with. And they have not complaints. In "Fact" the bebula I grew turns your tounge numb when you smoke it and also gives you a TOTAL body high. "couch weed!" Also I don't take a pic of every bag I sell. Did I post one that I gave in trade for my Tats? NOT. :bat:
And so what if I show my tats on the net. Are you stupid? :confused: Did you notice all the other people that posted thiers? :moon:
Out of 10 oz's I sold 2, traded a half and am smoking the rest. If that maks me a drug dealer then your going to have to ice skate home because hell just frooze over. :yoinks:
Rag on the stone club. I make money off it? you are dumb. :moon:
I have not recieved any monies from any member. I email them thier card or if they live by me I print it out , laminate it and give it to them FREE OF CHARGE.I think you need to be on medication. Please go to a phyciatrist as soon as you read this. It will do us all good here at icmag. :moon:

Last edited:

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
OH LORD !!!

OH LORD !!!

If I hear one more person whinning about "DEALERS" I'm going to fucking puke ! If you don't like it don't fuckin buy it ! no one is twisting your arm, go some where else ! If you really want to do something about it, undercut your "dealers" price with better weed. Somethin else to keep in mind, those same friends your giving this great price to don't know who the fuck you are when you get popped bringing them this great weed for a great price. Get busted once or twice you'll see who your real friends are !!! Good pot is expensive for a reason, it could cost you your freedom ! One more thing, pot will never be legal because it makes to much money for local government there not about to cut there own throat ! again get busted and see how many manditory fines you have to pay and I don't care if it's only 2 fuckin joints they stick it to ya !!! so you can stop your fuckin crying about dealers.... BC

G

hillbillieonpcp said:
yeah I don't know if I am too comfortable with all this talk about selling cannabis...this place is supposed to be about getting rid of dealers....by growing your own medicine....I think talk like this can only lead to trouble imVHO.....
I did not intend for this thread to be about dealing. And if I would be a concerned person about the fines I wouldn't grow my senci out side.

tb4u

Last edited:
G

nice pics man :joint:

must be a good feeling when you harvest such nice outdoor buds.

i m sure that garage smells pretty good in there :D

damn. sometimes i open the jar with my stash and the whole room reeks of skunk.

enjoy your harvest man. sweet pics

I never sell any of my grows.. I usually do give to close friends when the grow turns out more than i'll need..

I have a larger than normal grow ready for harvest now.. There will be a few x-mas presents for some of my closest friends..

G

Something to consider........Jars are good. Guns are bad.

Guns are a bad thing to have around a grow.

Last edited:
G

nltdbsss said:
Something to consider........Jars are good. Guns are bad.

Guns are a bad thing to have around a grow.

I have my grow and a gun. If someone trys to steal it they better run or better duck. I'm a good shot. they'er gonna need some luck. :bat:

G

If you have a gun and a grow and it is compromised in some way and you get busted. Bend over and enjoy because you will do time no matter what.
Guns and grows don't mix. Especially in todays political and judicial climate.
BTW, why are you worried about your grow getting ripped off? I grow, not one single person in my life knows I grow. Not even my wife. I wish I could share. But I know better.

Last edited:
G

nltdbsss said:
If you have a gun and a grow and it is compromised in some way and you get busted. Bend over and enjoy because you will do time no matter what.
Guns and grows don't mix. Especially in todays political and judicial climate.
BTW, why are you worried about your grow getting ripped off? I grow, not one single person in my like knows I grow. Not even my wife. I wish I could share. But I know better.

Everyone here knows"If you grow" then you take a chance on getting busted no matter what. All I'm saying is If a mother fucker was to try to steal my out side guarded grow, he would be hearing the ssssssssss going past his head. I have 15 shots. One is bound to hit. Also have a throw away knife. Cover your ass? I think I'm covered.And the theaf better have his ass covered as well. Cause the last mother fucker I caught trying to steal my grow, when I live somewhere else, shit his pants as he was hauling ass out of my yard. Funniest shit I ever saw. But, I was shooting at the growned.

G

My point was that if you grow and get busted and you posess a gun you are much more likely to do hard time than if you didn't have a gun.