What's new

Timanfaya/Timanfaya Devil

JACKBAYBEH

Awesome looking plants there Vapor. I heard/read of the Timanfaya Devil years back. Been a long time. I was thinking that it had Congolese in the line also. Maybe I'm mistaken. Either way, no matter. Those are some exotic genetics your holding there. Alex was indeed a blessing to the community. Best of luck with that line. Keep her going man. :tiphat:

BlackBart

Veteran
Hey Vapor how's it going bro ? Been a long long time . Looks like you been growing some beautiful sats . Hope all is well in your world. Bart

vapor

Veteran
Hello good sir! Great to see you are around! How are the blue max doing??
We are good here! growing lots of interesting plants cannabis and others. Lots of long flowering girls! more seeds to start ! life is good! Hope the sun finds you this season, It is looking like a perfect timewarp season via farmers almanac....
Thanks for looking yall, Hope you are well ginga!

vapor

Veteran
timanfaya devil pheno#3 smells like grass and spicy, When broken up more complex not loud in terms of smell. Reminds me of something you would find in a field of weed in terms of smell, i could see some people smelling it and going pass. very smooth smoke The high is up and clear very easy to string together thoughts, i imagine it would be great for playing live music/listening..that was a doobie, will vape some in a few...:dance013:

Attachments

• td33333.jpg
    td33333.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 32

vapor

Veteran
my TD male smell like green pea, sharp dill and a cologne like musk. I will drop a picture when he comes back he was recently chopped back under the floros. Funny when i sniff my colombian black male. It reminds me a dutch stuff i have grown.

Imazighen

Ahul!

Looks really nice vapor. :canabis:;) Amazing! Congratulations.

I am growing some Timafaya Haze from Alex LMN right now also and your post has been really nice to see them and read you writing about them.

I hope to find a nice females and males for to cross them and share too.

Did they grow a lot in the flowering time???

Thanks.

Greetings.:tiphat:

CanadaDank

Very nice thread. You are very fortunate to have access to these genetics. I am very curious about this plant. My buddy got to try some and he said his heart was skipping beats. Super strong shit. I'm actually curious about a lot of La Mano Negras gear.
Do you know of some way I can read those threads in English? I'm a little new with that system here.

CARCHOFA

Very nice thread. You are very fortunate to have access to these genetics. I am very curious about this plant. My buddy got to try some and he said his heart was skipping beats. Super strong shit. I'm actually curious about a lot of La Mano Negras gear.
Do you know of some way I can read those threads in English? I'm a little new with that system here.

Hello mate! I'm agree with you these herbs are special!
About translating the threads, probably your navigator would have some option to do i, if you don't find it search in the net how to do it. It isn't a really good information but is what I normally do.

Have a nice weekend!

CanadaDank

Hello mate! I'm agree with you these herbs are special!
About translating the threads, probably your navigator would have some option to do i, if you don't find it search in the net how to do it. It isn't a really good information but is what I normally do.

Have a nice weekend!

Sorry I never replied to you. I appreciate the info tho. Better late then never lol!
:biglaugh:

CanadaDank

Here are a few shots of Timanfaya Devil x Original Haze from White Buffalo Seeds:

Attachments

• A1747CAF-40B6-4954-B98E-46B115093996.jpg
    A1747CAF-40B6-4954-B98E-46B115093996.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 4DBF4E83-78D5-47DC-91C1-504A1C864C48.jpg
    4DBF4E83-78D5-47DC-91C1-504A1C864C48.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 29
  • EAE85A02-CB88-4C06-9C3C-E3CA38083589.jpg
    EAE85A02-CB88-4C06-9C3C-E3CA38083589.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 28
  • 8DA21B01-F53D-449E-B931-B715BF5A0288.jpg
    8DA21B01-F53D-449E-B931-B715BF5A0288.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 39

Imazighen

Hi, :)

Here some pics of Timanfaya Haze from LMN, pretty and vigorous strain, grown in a tropical weather.

Pic1.jpg
Pic3.JPG
pic2.jpg

Imazighen

I crossed Timafanya HazexTimanfaya Haze but also I used this male to cross him with Kali Mist and some more.

Really bad pics but good strain and you can get it for free in freespore. com.

CARCHOFA

I crossed Timafanya HazexTimanfaya Haze but also I used this male to cross him with Kali Mist and some more.

Really bad pics but good strain and you can get it for free in freespore. com.

I thought that timanfaya Devil was the original cross of alex, not timanfaya haze. How is the effect?
I only grew onw that was fully pollinated.

Imazighen

I thought that timanfaya Devil was the original cross of alex, not timanfaya haze. How is the effect?
I only grew onw that was fully pollinated.

Hi Carcho,:)

Timanfaya Devil was bought by Fet in a auction and he selled a F2 of TD.

Alex had some nick names and one of them was Ho Chi Mimh.

Ho Chi Mimh from Growroom said:
Bom dia cuminidade
smile.gif

donekeydick

la timanfaya devil es (Cabo verde x Mali) x nepali y eso te lo puedo asegurar, en sus genes no tiene congolesa para nada, si tienen congolesa otras variedades desarrolladas por mi, mi nombre es alex, en el www.************.net me puedes encontrar, no se por que pone que en sus genes lleba congolesa, yo participe en una carity auction de overgrow para conseguir dinero para la fianza de un amigo que estaba en Usa en la carcel, el Fet fue quien compro esas semillas y ahora el vende F2 de las TDs, voy a participar en ootra auction para poder conseguir dinero para la fianza y los abogados de otro moderador de Overgrow que desgraciadamente esta preso en USA, ya veras como tengo toda la razon
no es por llevarte la contaria, pero nadie mejor que yo sabe lo que es la Timanfaya devil
si quieres puedes preguntar en el ************ , alli gustosamente te repondere brigado

soys la mejor gente del mundo

Source: http://www.growroom.net/board/topic/...manfata-devil/

I don't know where I read from Alex that he had TD and TD was crossed with Haze too for more vigor and stability. I think...

Alex from ************ said:
hola a todos, biobaba nos podrias contar algo mas de la timanfaya, no se si sabras que hicimos dos variedades de timanfaya una la haze y la otra la timanfaya devil hay fotos en el foro de ambas
gracias por todo

Source: http://www.************.net/foros/showthread.php/23464-sativas-puras/page2?highlight=timanfaya

And also I had read Alex saying that he was gonna give away TD and TH.

Alex from ************ said:
Necesito unos meses para poder hacer mas semillas, eso si de timanfayas originales, tanto la hace (orthographic mistake, he meant Haze) como la devil,pienso regalarlas a todo dios del foro que me las pide y digo regalarlas osea completamente gratis
bongsmi.gif

bueno pues eso y gracias por el apoyo

Source: http://www.************.net/foros/showthread.php/23464-sativas-puras/page4?highlight=timanfaya

I can't talk a lot about the efect because I couldn't feel them right and taste properly both phenotypes because the weed was full of seeds but the best one for me and more balanced effect was TH#2, she was more Sativa and tropical, long flowering, odour and taste like pine or citrus and spicy and I think that the efect was more equilibrate of both in TH#2.

LZT is pretty Hazyfon.:good:

CARCHOFA

Ok, thanks for the info mate.
The same occurred with my timanfaya devil, I fully pollinated it so the quality changes quite a lot.

Latest posts

Latest posts