What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MAD DAWG

DankGenetics

another one of our strains

Mad Dawg

Attachments

• dank genetics mad dawg grown by turtle.jpg
    dank genetics mad dawg grown by turtle.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Mad Dawg OG pic 4.jpg
    Mad Dawg OG pic 4.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 12

Kalyx

another one of our strains

Mad Dawg

She is beautiful! I have been looking at the Mad Dawg, Dawg Fighter, Fire Fighter Og and LemonAid.

What sort of smells and flavors does she have and how is her potency?

Really interested in a number of your genetics would love to get some more information and get your opinion on some of your different varieties.

-Kalyx :tiphat:

DankGenetics

Mad dawg is our Lemon Alien Dawg x Star Fighter and the out come is some Lemon fuely dankness with a kick potency isn't the 10/10 but its defiantly up there in the high 8's + as you can see produces frosty trichs right to the leaf tips ..

thanks for checking us out ..

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
If you could remake a "Dank Genetics" thread - it'd be a lot easier, lot more info in one place for your brand. Just sayin ;) LemonAid looks srs.

CaptnPlantit

Mad dawg

Mad dawg

Hey everyone, I’ve been a member here for a while now. I’ve been lazy for about a year and a half. About a month I seen a guy walking along the road and seemed to be in pain, so I stopped and asked him if he was ok. He wasn’t. Kidney problems. So I offered him a ride. He was coming from the E.R.. I don’t understand why they released him. But I took him to the pharmacy for his antibiotics and took him home. I didn’t ask for gas money and said bye. That’s when he said Hey u smoke. Yeah sure do. Hey just gave me a hand full of buds. Said, they call this mad dog. It was awesome. Really funky sort of fruity dank shit. I would love to find some more of that in seed form. I fell in love with the taste and smell.

Latest posts

Latest posts