What's new

Overgrow Family Check In Here

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
The one and only Smokey Da Puffmaster here. Had three thousand posts and over two thousand pictures on OG. I too have a warm spot for the early days of OG. It thought me everything about growing. And the friends I had there are still my friends here, i can't ask for any better.

Thanks for the memories CC.

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Sure would like to get my gallery from OG back :(

Some fun times on OG, learned a lot from many knowledgable growers CC being one of them.

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
i was Originalguru back at OG...

Good times...

Yeah i remember BOG was BIG @ OG...and i remember when bubbleman came along. Lots of good times..

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
ToKEN J on OG. back when my digi worked posted a shitload of pics of my durban and apollo grows. now the digi doesnt work and I relocated so I cant grow indoors any more. outdoor season is upon us though!!!

L

Lune TNS

Anyone remember that thread where some guy finished an entire grow with just a 4ft floro leaned up against a wall, and a plant underneath? Kind of hard to describe if you haven't seen it, great results for the amount of effort put in tho :joint:

BRNEYDBVR

Same name on O.G.

I found O.G. about 8 months or so, before it went down.

During those months, I spent many sleepless nights in front of the computer reading thread after thread after thread.

Started learning a little something and decided to order my first beans....was about to go with Heaven's stairway... but before I did, I checked out Seed Boutique....which lead me here...where I lurked....reading and learning....before I finally registered awhile later.

I actually placed a lame thread in the Security & Legal forum on O.G...... One of those "Should I grow?" type threads....

Maaaaan....was that a mistake! LMAO!! That was like being in a kiddie pool full of sharks!!! Geeeez.... That was rough!

But when I asked one of the security/legal mods.....John Gault.... what I should grow first..... He said "Golden Skush! Golden Skush! Golden Skush!!! Man, he loved that Skush!

I really enjoyed reading about BOG's grows, Lothar's HUGE aeroponic grows, watching Tokahontas build that room with all the recirculating buckets and all about how to build a cab.

I miss it.....but I'm glad that we all found a great home here!

Edit: I really liked the fishing thread that was on O.G...... and the strain guide... as well.

Damn... I miss that place.

Last edited:

thekingofNY

Cannasseur
Hello gang, another member checkin in, my original user name was one of the first 3000 or 4k or so registered, and i was only 15 or 16 back then, but you fuckers practically raised me... I can't mention my original name on their for security reasons, but I can throw out a couple clues, my avatar was two round green pills. If you remember me, please for fuck's sake don't post that alias, PM ME THOUGH! It is not really a security threat to me from the law standpoint, but from a different standpoint in which i don't want to explain... I had a few notches of k, was a member of the FL growers/stoners threads.... ummm hmm what else. 3 grows posted on there, the first 1 was a giant 6 foot tall male (got like 5 feet by the time we realized it was a male, as it was nearly 100% outdoor sativa, and we vegged it for 3-4 months).... Second one was my best grow to date, it was the biggest bush I've ever seen in a closet that size to this day... I used to get soo many "how many plants u got in their man", and it was just one girl that we fimed like 7 times, vegged for 3months...
another near pure sativa....

I would give anything for those pictures^^, someone PM'ed me on here years ago saying they wanted to use one of them in a book and wanted my permission, this person has a HUGE amount of K... so i wonder if i will see my plant with that user name in a book someday.

Then there was another grow that was about 75% posted on og, 2nd best grow i think, started out with like 10 bagseeds, ended up with 6 great plants, 2 females and 4 males though... those ladies were my first grow w/MH first, then HPS, and they really showed it :)...

the 4th grow was posted on maybe this user name on og, but maybe my old one... it only last like a month, then died and NO one could ever figure out the problem before they died..., plus It was such a dangerous loco, it wasn't worth the risk.

O wait i realized this is technically my 6th grow...shiat should change my sig... there was a 5th, but it was scraped due to living conditions...however I think I posted some pics on here.
Lune TNS said:
Anyone remember that thread where some guy finished an entire grow with just a 4ft floro leaned up against a wall, and a plant underneath? Kind of hard to describe if you haven't seen it, great results for the amount of effort put in tho :joint:

that could of been my male... haha, it was my first grown, but i think u might be talking about someone else...I used a 4 ft Fluro leaned in the corner of a flat white wall in a closet, along with a smaller 2ft fluro too...the thing was soo stretched out and we couldnt tell it was male till nearly 4 months after we started it... as we vegged for 3 and 1/2. BUT then again I was only 16 :)

Was when Shabang (sp) was still around...was that his name? fucking memory

Last edited:

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Was grat3fulh3ad at OG since 01... had another handle before that which I lurked with, but it had elements of my real name in it, and I abandoned it after about 6 or 7 months...

thekingofNY

Cannasseur
man i miss y'all... thankfully i am back with a vengeance, actually working right now on transplanting my babies to some 6" containers....will try to get some pics when I am done or tommorow.

B4O2N0G

Lune TNS said:

Damn bro I still have a ton of links from 0vergrow favorited and I remember that one still got it saved as so..."My $13.76 primo pot setup - Edge Forums"...awww the memories...That was the first time I saw bud so good under a fluoro and had to save it.

pulco

I was an OGer by the name "acapulco." Shortened it a bit when I joined ICmag.

Had some great memories there.

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
uuummmm.......... I think I'm the only one here who has never signed up at overgrow...I did go there for all my researching needs, and there were a lot of them in the early years of my growing career...

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
long time lurker, logged off the 'net altogether a couple months before og went down. just came back months ago ... it is great seeing some old names here, some are just coming back to me. tokahontas, she was a really good soul.

readin og is what got me started. the growFAQ was great, i still refer to it, someone has it posted on another site.

VictoryGardener

holy hell
I lurked for years and then signed on as Eyesreddeadhead or something like that... was a member for over a year.. maybe two, until the site closed.

I remember the main articles on the front page....

Soil vs. Hydro- pros/ cons, which is best

Guide to manicuring cannabis

very good articles.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts