What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dat big nasty

IMG_20230321_162533554.jpg

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
So went and got a health assessment today. I have high blood pressure. But what do you expect when the cuff is tight when you put it on before you pump it up. Was a little surprised my pulse was 49 though. Sugar was a little elevated. Cholesterol was in the ideal range. Funny since I pretty much just eat a shit ton of fat and protein and almost zero carbs. I have posted what I eat and get crap that I am clogging my arteries.

Oh and I am over weight. By about 40 pounds. Who knew they could stack a pile of shit this big? So 10 pounds of fat and 30 pounds of fur.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...i can already hear the wind outside...looks like another day of trimming...that was going o happen anyway,but i was hoping to squeeze in a ride before i got to work...

Drumskinz

So went and got a health assessment today. I have high blood pressure. But what do you expect when the cuff is tight when you put it on before you pump it up. Was a little surprised my pulse was 49 though. Sugar was a little elevated. Cholesterol was in the ideal range. Funny since I pretty much just eat a shit ton of fat and protein and almost zero carbs. I have posted what I eat and get crap that I am clogging my arteries.

Oh and I am over weight. By about 40 pounds. Who knew they could stack a pile of shit this big? So 10 pounds of fat and 30 pounds of fur.
How many cups of coffee did you drink b4 your health assessment? I heard it could raise your systolic (top number) by close to 10 points

Latest posts

Latest posts