What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ph-Patrol Organic Bang up job II(⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙) Bodhi Testers… LaPLATA Labs…SEED-PAC

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Durango Og #2 Day34

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
That darlins net is already looking frosty! Looks like she's going to finish with a baseball bat nug. Excellent work :tiphat:

mtntrogger

Veteran
Beautiful work pH. Plants don't get much healthier looking than those ! The Robert Clarke book is a must read. It's older and pretty dated, but a better and less biased resource than many newer publications.

mtntrogger

Veteran
I used to own another really good older book called Cannabis alchemy. Fantastic resource also. Would love to hunt another copy of that one down.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
That darlins net is already looking frosty! Looks like she's going to finish with a baseball bat nug. Excellent work :tiphat:
Hey Phenome....She is running real fast.
The #2 has my undivided attention.I am going to try and reveg her and get some cuts of her to pass around.
revegging and taking cut are not my strong suit.
We will see....
Thanx brother.:tiphat:

Beautiful work pH. Plants don't get much healthier looking than those ! The Robert Clarke book is a must read. It's older and pretty dated, but a better and less biased resource than many newer publications.
Robert Clark is a sharp guy and has a lot of interesting things to say about what we all call sativa.
Here is a great example that I have posted in the past to a couple of people.
Star studded panel Robert-Clark DJ-Short Mowgli-Holmes etc.....I watch this stuff while I trim.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsSwMNOTyqA
It has an amazing panel and there is some gold nuggets in there discussion.
Yeah I will Hunt down his book
Great Share
I used to own another really good older book called Cannabis alchemy. Fantastic resource also. Would love to hunt another copy of that one down.

Trogg
I just looked this one up and It seems to be based around the making of Hash....Different techniques.
I would love to try and make old world black hash....one of these days.
We are evolving so much so quickly But sometimes there will be a small step that gets missed in our evolution that will make all the difference in the world.
Making of black hash....Great video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMsNfWC29NI

Great share Brother:tiphat:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Brewing a tea in the moments.I am apprehensive about pushing the plants.
i hope I'm not going to kick myself for it.
I will cut the tea with water.A calculated risk.
I came home to a room that was sitting at 89 degrees all day.The sativa learners were looking a little peaked.Watering is overdue too.
Weathers getting nicer outside so I will make some ventilation adjustments to keep the clan in cooler weather.
i get disgusted with myself when I create avoidable stress.i hope my feelings are not getting me to make this tea......:cool:

Need to get my shit together!

Pink-floyd-film-Stills6.jpg

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Tea
6.5 gallons of water...water sat out 24 hrs before brewing
1.3 cup worm casting
3 tablespoon epsom salt
2.5 tablespoons Neptune Harvest
3 tablespoons Blackstrap unsulphured molasses

I brewed tea in a separate 2 gallon bucket and will cut in tea to fresh water depending upon plants needs.Im sure there will be one or two that will be unhappy.

Darlins net #2 artistic Photo
picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
Man,like your thread,always nice buds and shots..

also good recipe you have,checked those Neptune Harvest..
maybe as a little advice if you wish to try on plants that you
also add on this amount of water 1 gram of vitamine C (ascorbic acid)
and 50 grams of dry beer yiest,showed to me that raise levels of resiness
and a dry beer yiest is big helper as it gives boost in B complex vitamins and
high levels of natural P that will be easy avaible to bacteries in soil,anti-stress therapy with superfood amendment... ;)

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Dog Star that is a Grade A gold nugget.I have used flat beer in the past and some sort of enzyme yeast mixture that I bought.....I will try and find the container.
Eukaryote is a very compex orgazism that can be found stored in the root cells when used presenting itself to the plant when needed.
Using Brewers mix for a yeast is a great Idea that is news.It seems to be cheap too.
I will further my research

Great Share Dog:tiphat:
There is a true nucleus....Complex organism that has a high survivability in salts and sugars.
biobook_cells_1.png

Dog Star

Veteran
Dry beer yiest are also good for us humans,using human grade and a kilo of dry is 10-15 euros or less,very cheap but amazing amendment,

actually i dont know animal or plant that will not have any benefit of dry beer yiest.

In fish ponds when they have hatching fish eggs usually use dry beer yiest to
lower a mortality,most complete professional breeder foods for dogs also use
dry beer yiest inside pellets,made animals stronger and healthy..good examples are lot
with dry beer yiest and its not for nothing,its superfoods for superheroes.. ;)

same made for plants,anti-shock therapy...

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Dry beer yiest are also good for us humans,using human grade and a kilo of dry is 10-15 euros or less,very cheap but amazing amendment,

actually i dont know animal or plant that will not have any benefit of dry beer yiest.

In fish ponds when they have hatching fish eggs usually use dry beer yiest to
lower a mortality,most complete professional breeder foods for dogs also use
dry beer yiest inside pellets,made animals stronger and healthy..good examples are lot
with dry beer yiest and its not for nothing,its superfoods for superheroes.. ;)

same made for plants,anti-shock therapy...

I remember reading this book back in 2001 or so were the author was saying to put flat beer in your lawn tomato plants and compost pile.I have not had a beer for 14 years so brewer's yeast it is.
I just thought it was cool feeding my plants Beer.:biggrin:
But I have been duing some research after your post and I truely understand what brewers yeast brings to the table.
As far as humans and animals benefiting .....I have not gotten that far yet.
Another thing that's funny is I reached out to the one person I know who raises koi fish today........I will bring this up at our meeting.

Dog Star.....Great Share

ygQJw.gif

ph

Ph-patrol

Veteran
The Chem-D x SSDD report is almost complete.I have taken photoes and did a small writeup of her current progress.
She is the kinda girl you can take home to meet Mom.....:biggrin:
a true lady

Yes:biggrin: another artistic photo taken a couple weeks ago.Not a computer generated effect......taken with an old vintage lens.
picture.php

ph

Dog Star

Veteran
Koi producers can have benefitts of dry beer yiest for sure...
lower mortality is prooved in real life in this case.

Also dont forgot vitamin C for plants,you can use ascorbic acid or natural pressed juice of lemons or oranges,i dont use fruits but
those one ascorbic acid that come like white cristaline dust.

Plants open stomatas more better and rates of exchanging
gasses are much much bigger,so plant breathing much better and
cause of that she grows faster and more strong.

If you wish to low a bit your PH of mixture so the plants will
have easier feeding process you can add 5-10 ml of
Apple vinegar on 5 gallons of mixture,Apple vinegar are also naturals,organic and superfood amendment as it have additional vitamins and minerals that will be benefitt for your plants,
while lowering a PH will give nutes more avaible for ladies.

I remember reading this book back in 2001 or so were the author was saying to put flat beer in your lawn tomato plants and compost pile.I have not had a beer for 14 years so brewer's yeast it is.
I just thought it was cool feeding my plants Beer.:biggrin:
But I have been duing some research after your post and I truely understand what brewers yeast brings to the table.
As far as humans and animals benefiting .....I have not gotten that far yet.
Another thing that's funny is I reached out to the one person I know who raises koi fish today........I will bring this up at our meeting.

Dog Star.....Great Share

View Image

ph

Ph-patrol

Veteran
The vinegar I use is braggs apple cider....But I only use when I have ph adjustment.
I love using what I can get around the corner.....Low tech.
I have been using whole milk and water as a foliar spray.Great for plants and amazing for powdery mildew prevention.
Orange juice I think would through off the ph.I will check into ascorbic acid.

ph

Ph-patrol

Veteran
6 Chem-D x Sunshine Daydream Testers
Day 35 Flower light cycle
100% Germ rate of 6 seeds.
1 Female ..........(2males 3 Wonky Plants) culled

picture.php

The remaining Plant is uncut and flowering in a trade size 5 gallon
Smell – kem kem chemmy....Strong
Height 36"
Temps 81 days 66 Nights
Humidity on average 42%
Light cycle 12/12
600watts in 3x3x6.6' tent
Containers-Solo cup-2gal trade-5gal trade
Watering only when needed.No overwatering
Rich as a fart soil mix.Still a great mix
Standing water 6.9 ph and they have received 3 Teas after up potting EWC,molasse ,kelp,alfalfa epsom salt
Low Stretch....Maybe doubled in size
No odd growths.
Note-The remaining girl is pretty Plant..... a true lady.
Her stalk and branches are slender But uniform.Some light purpling on her stems.She seems to be holding her own weight no staking needed.
I think she is going to take a while to finish.She looks a little immature in the moment compared to other testers.Just running a little slow.
What she gives up in size(in the Moment) she makes up for in smell.

Problems...I did recently miss a watering.I followed up by giving her an immediate tea.No biggie
She took it in stride.

Her main Cola with flash
picture.php

Her main cola and uniform buds(no Flash)
picture.php

Close up of developing buds(combo natural light and low flash)
picture.php

Developing main cola...showing potetial
picture.php

I held off on her coming out party to give her time to catch up and show her maturity.I wish I could give her own tent so the other ruffians would not crowd her.

Thanks B and Friends for your grow support

Ph-patrol

Veteran
So I had a little bit of confusion going on with a day of plants needing water and 89 degree temps.
So yesterday I had my intake just about fully opened and it was like 54 degrees out and my room was up to 90 degrees.:noway:

I was baffled.
So I climbed up and checked my intake fan and it was humming away.
Thought it may be freewheeling so I popped a 6" line off cool tube and It was pulling air nicely.
I left it off for a good 15 minutes with tent doors opened.....the works.Thinking maybe my filter was clogged???
Still sitting at 90 and 48% humidity.

So I'm gazing at the digital thermostat sitting on my upside down fan which is black and recently repositioned and close to my recently raised cooltube. Haha

Easy bakeoven......False reading
picture.php

Moved and now was reading 78 degrees.
So that's that.....F^cking Smooth.:biggrin:

Dog Star

Veteran
LOL Ph-patrol... you give me laughs as same things happends to me before,then i wraped
termometer sensor with some aluminium foil to light dont hit directly and everything was cool later..

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Haha Dog....Thats smart.:tiphat:
I was truely happy that I never ended up overheated my plants for an afternoon.

Watering the headband x SsDd
is becoming a true chore because they are out drinking the others 2 fold.
I have to water them slow too.I have to rake the topsoil with my fingers and then stuff around the perimeter of container with loose soil.
Then poor 16 0z in each then wait 5 minutes and poor again....until water purges out bottom.....If i don't water will fall right through.
Their offbeat watering is throwing me off with other plants???

These plants have a bad drinking problem:biggrin:

ph

Dave Coulier

Veteran
Lights on and not a gnat in sight.from what I understand gnats lay eggs and breed in the top couple inches of soil and feed on roots.
Steaming the top of soil wipes them and their eggs out.
I don't hit the foliage with direct steam.
A wallpaper remover works great too but most people don't own one of those.
Its organic....No chemicals and any gnats flying around get zapped by the steam.
I believe the culprit is a old opened bag of lobster compost left in the garage last summer .I usually only open a corner of bags and fold over and staple shut but missed this one.
Any how good day People.

Steam Each plant takes about a minute to treat.:smoker:
View Image

Hey PH, I wouldn't bet on them only hanging out in the top few inches of media. Ive found fungus gnats coming out of the bottom of my containers, and found the larvae on the bottom and lower sides before. Nasty little fuckers.

If you want another all natural way to deal with them, try beneficial nematodes. They work great. Typically takes a week or two to see results, but you'll go from gnats, to none very quickly. Every so often, Ill pick up some more nematodes and reapply if I see gnats returning.

Btw, you've got a great looking garden going there. You do it very well with the organics. :tiphat:

Dog Star

Veteran
Cinnamon works for me better than Bti,

nematodes i cant buy here,otherway i will use them too..

but cinnamon sprinkled over pot topsoil surface kill them after only one watering.