What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gelato in the UK ... weeding the fakes out !!

-tempa-

Hi guys so I'm making a thread to try and help us UK guys with ID'ing gelato . Hopefully we can compare pic of our so called gelato cutings etc etc ..
So the other day I bought a gelato 41 clone she come safe and sound very well packaged ,in fact it was the best packaged clones I have ever received believe me 420 was a veer happy day receivin gelato 41 and gas mask og.
But then last I was talking to a friend on insta and he told me that there is a delato clone being passed round as gelato 41 to say I am gutted is a understatement as I paid my hard earned money for this clone .. I don't no if the one I got is fake yet but I hope not but I will put flowering pics on when I flower her to see if I can compare to a pic of real deal gelato 41 ..

Thanks tempa

Attachments

• 20180420_122630-1377x2448.jpg
    20180420_122630-1377x2448.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 26
F

Freedom45

It’s funny how much gelato I’ve seen and there’s just no consistency, I know a grower putting out Critical mass as gelato and people are lapping it up.

Mayer

I'm smoking something supposed to be gelato now,, it got frost but nothing special on the taste

mack 10

Veteran
Gelato is Def the new hype word.
Seen some locally at £190/Oz.

Was all small nugs.
Was ok but not the real deal,

Obviously just grown from seed.

Be careful out there.

window

Veteran
My mrs younger brother has been buying Gelato, apparently paying £50 a gram!
I haven't tried any yet, I certainly won't buy any but did get to smoke some Skittles he had, taste was bland as hell....herbal.

Utrinique

up here in Scotland they are just popping it in medical tubs and passing it off as whatever they want.
prices from 35- 100 a gram
amazing the power of illusion a little tub can have on people to pay these prices real or fake i wouldnt pay unless the smoke was worth it.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm smoking gelato from cali right now and it's not a patch on the jigga cookies,,, it's not got the purple kush / cherry pie backbone that makes the family relivent

Blazeee

Veteran
Just came back from Dam and got to have a look at the gelatos they had for sale in the plug amsterdam / utopia, and tbh they didnt look or smell all that and was mostly just small buds left, which is a shame as the pics they posted up online looked good, but once i got my nose in the tubs i thought fuck that. If it had a half decent scent i would have bought some but from what i saw it didnt appeal to me in the slightest.

Instead i just stuck with a couple grams of the ODV3.

Mack is right though has defo been the new hype word for a while now

TheDarkStorm

My mrs younger brother has been buying Gelato, apparently paying £50 a gram!
I haven't tried any yet, I certainly won't buy any but did get to smoke some Skittles he had, taste was bland as hell....herbal.

Dam £50 for 1 gram..man some ppl have more money than sense. The guy whos selling it is laughing all the way to the bank

TheDarkStorm

up here in Scotland they are just popping it in medical tubs and passing it off as whatever they want.
prices from 35- 100 a gram
amazing the power of illusion a little tub can have on people to pay these prices real or fake i wouldnt pay unless the smoke was worth it.

OMG £100 for 1gram.. is it coverd in 24k gold or something. This is just getting ridiculous.

Cmoon

What a fucked up game it is, tuna tins at £75 qtr with flash stickers, mediocre fakes but the new wave yuppies love it:chin:

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hehehe supply and demand, can't question that...
But I agree, a more than ridiculous hype and I never personally never understood it...

CC

moses wellfleet

Veteran
The joke is that these types pay £100 per gram and feel superior to the guy who paid $90. Bragging rights I guess!

mack 10

Veteran
Just popped one Gelato seed ,that I found in BCN. Hope it's as killer as it's mom.
Gelato#3.
Only one seed in the batch.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The joke is that these types pay £100 per gram and feel superior to the guy who paid $90. Bragging rights I guess!

Your not wrong there Moses,,,
Bragging rights,,,,watch forums give peeps lots of rep when they post pics of a scratched up £10-£20k watch,,,
Kinda like “” look at me I treat a white gold Rolex like it’s a £10 quartz”” even “””stuck it in the dishwasher for a clean”””,,,,,just cock waving,,,,s2:tiphat: