What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cuts in MA

~star~crash~

Keep us posted on that blissful wizard. Up here in Maine the breeder CookieMaine (TheCaptainsConnection) sells clones of his bwiz for $1000 and purple punch for $600(not his). There have been 4 or 5 reports in the last month of folks in Maine buying one or multiple clones and them turning out to be mislabeled untested clones in atleast 2 case the $1000 clones herming.

i just can't wrap me head around this....:fsu:

Bumbatar

MASSACHUSETTS

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4269308/Massachusetts-best-state-live-says-report.html

Massachusetts tops list of the best US states to live thanks to its 'healthcare opportunities and educated residents' but no southern states crack the top ten
US News & World Report ranked the best and worst states in the country to live in
The rankings took into consideration education and health care, infrastructure, crime and corrections, opportunity, economy and government
Massachusetts was number one with three New England states in the top ten
No southern states made it into the top ten
By Kiri Blakeley For Dailymail.com
PUBLISHED: 17:17 EST, 28 February 2017 | UPDATED: 17:26 EST, 28 February 2017
View comments
Massachusetts might be cold, but it's still the best place to live in the US. And southern states might be warm, but they're the worst places to live, according to a new report.

All the states in the US were ranked by what Americans say they value most: education and health care first; infrastructure, crime and corrections, opportunity, economy and government. US News & World report ranked the states.

Massachusetts was the number one best state to live and three New England states made the top 10 while no southern tates made up the top ten, and mostly made up the bottom ten
+1
Massachusetts was the number one best state to live and three New England states made the top 10 while no southern tates made up the top ten, and mostly made up the bottom ten

Overall, Massachusetts took the number one spot. The top ten was rounded out by New Hampshire, Minnesota, North Dakota, Washington, Iowa, Utah, Maryland, Colorado, and Vermont.

Massachusetts ranked first in education, not a surprise given it is the seat of top tier universities such as Harvard, MIT, University of Massachusetts, Wellesley, Smith, and Tufts. It ranked second in health care.

RELATED ARTICLES
Previous
Next

Are these the biggest food lies ever? Hilarious photos...

The new Beast is almost ready! President Trump's armored...
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
Governor Mitt Romney ushered in health care reform in 2006, promising all residents health care, and implemented the health care marketplace, which is similar to Obamacare. Ninety-eight percent of residents have health care, according to CBS News.

Obama cited the Romney mandate as the model for the Affordable Healthcare Act, which Romney then bizarrely opposed during his 2008 presidential run.

Second place New Hampshire ranked first in opportunity. Ninth ranked Colorado ranked first in economy. Vermont was number one in crime and corrections, meaning it had a very low crime rate.

Last in the union were southern states. New Mexico, Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi, and Louisiana rounded out the last five, with Louisiana dead last. That state also ranked last in crime and corrections and 49th in opportunity.

20 BEST AND WORST STATES TO LIVE IN THE US
Top five states:

1. Massachusetts

2. New Hampshire

3. Minnesota

4. North Dakota

5. Washington

6. Iowa

7. Utah

8. Maryland

9. Colorado

10. Vermont

Bottom five states:

41. West Virginia

42. Kentucky

43. Alaska

44. Oklahoma

45. South Carolina

46. New Mexico

47. Alabama

48. Arkansas

49. Mississippi

50. Louisiana

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...est-state-live-says-report.html#ixzz4a1ZyUhoj
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

jgrow

i just can't wrap me head around this....:fsu:

When I saw an advert from CookieMan for Blissful Wizaed and Purple Punch Clones I inquired, but nothing more after his response.

I was shocked. Even more so when weeks later reports of fuckery came in from people who spent the money to get clones.

SMS65

Keep us posted on that blissful wizard. Up here in Maine the breeder CookieMaine (TheCaptainsConnection) sells clones of his bwiz for $1000 and purple punch for $600(not his). There have been 4 or 5 reports in the last month of folks in Maine buying one or multiple clones and them turning out to be mislabeled untested clones in atleast 2 case the $1000 clones herming.

Wow dude...I can't believe people pay $1K for a clone.

Cannabologist

Veteran
MASSACHUSETTS

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4269308/Massachusetts-best-state-live-says-report.html

Massachusetts tops list of the best US states to live thanks to its 'healthcare opportunities and educated residents' but no southern states crack the top ten

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...est-state-live-says-report.html#ixzz4a1ZyUhoj
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It sucks here

Don't come here.

There's already too many people and too much traffic.

Smell is not probable cause.

Guns are highly restricted.

Weed is everywhere.

Super friendly to gays AND people who vehemently hate and want to kill gays. Go figure.:huggg:

Fish_n_Grow

Top five states:

1. Massachusetts

2. New Hampshire

3. Minnesota

4. North Dakota

5. Washington

6. Iowa

7. Utah

8. Maryland

9. Colorado

10. Vermont

Growing up here I hated massachusetts. I thought is was soo boring. As I've gotten older I've learned to appreciate it. There is lots of natural beauty here if you look for it. Hopefully with this climate change stuff we will get cali weather and they can have ours.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i wonder where NY falls on that list .... probably wayyyy at the bottom lol

SMS65

Top five states:

1. Massachusetts

2. New Hampshire

3. Minnesota

4. North Dakota

5. Washington

6. Iowa

7. Utah

8. Maryland

9. Colorado

10. Vermont

Growing up here I hated massachusetts. I thought is was soo boring. As I've gotten older I've learned to appreciate it. There is lots of natural beauty here if you look for it. Hopefully with this climate change stuff we will get cali weather and they can have ours.

Lol. This past 1.5 weeks have been great

Ph-patrol

Veteran
One of the judges from Top States in the USA contest .
7d272df0400bad68ee82d7bfdab4e76a.jpg

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Anyone make the Boston Cannabis Society party tonite at the testing lab in Milford?

they had a bunch of really nice clones they were raffling and the place was mobbed.
looked like 3-400 to me there were 154 RSVP's online this afternoon.

the lab and extraction facility was really sweet and they had a huge vape lounge and terp tasting area with flower smoking outside.

I'm not interested in the vape pens but there were so many they were passing and some very faded types in there.

really very different crowd than any High Times kinda event.
I was probably the only one with a bag full of jars and only saw a couple people flashing bags of bud.

mostly classy looking rich old white folks with a much smaller bunch that looked like younger stoners/growers.

SMS65

I wish I knew that was going on. I just found out this morning through an IC member. :(

Do you know if there is another one coming up?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I wish I knew that was going on. I just found out this morning through an IC member. :(

Do you know if there is another one coming up?

get on their mailing list, they meet a few times a week in Boston area.

you need to be all over IG, Google meet-ups, etc to stay on top of the events around here, there's something every day between Maine, Mass, and RI in terms of sales events like farmers markets or social/educational events.

Latest posts

Latest posts