What's new

Best Torrent out now

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have been a big Torrent fan for years. The best Torrent out right now for me is Avatar.

What are some that you like?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What u need to know I can help. The way it works is a up loader sends his torrent file to a torrent site. When we download we are downloading bit's and pieces from computers around the world these are called Seeds. The more seeds the better and faster the download. The bad part is there are thousands of people that upload fake/virus so if you are into this you need a very good virus protection software.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I used to be a member at .demonoid but it got shut down last year, now its up and running but i have not activate my account yet,
another one i like is that torrentleech, its one of the best torrent site out there, very very hard to get an account but once u get it, its the best thing ;)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It can be use for any kind of file. There are thousands of apps.movies all for free. I can take a app or movie to a clients house that is not well enough to go to the movies or to go buy something from the store. It's a wonderful thing to see there face when you walk in and there are so happy to see you. A one stop shop Meds,Movies.Programs.

iSmokeTrees

I don't understand, what makes a torrent your "favorite torrent." Is it boosting your upload ratio on your private torrent site?

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the one that provide programs, movies, music and suchs for free, but you will have to contribute to the community or you will get ban :D

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont understand the question. I have not and will not list where I get my torrents from. The quality of the movie I listed is a 10 and can be foud with a simple search. Sometimes they have movies that are not even in the theater yet. Im not a up loader I dont have privileges to do that.

Kinda true where I get mine. When you download anything you have to seed for a ratio. I dont know the # but I just leave them there for a few days after download.

G

good drown

i don't get it. its like this technology just came out. i've been downloading movies from release groups since 1999......
.....anyone use hotline back then, it ruled!

G

good drown

pirate bay WAS shut down months ago, shortly, its long been back up

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I did and it asked me for CC info.

Activate Your Account

Total Charge: 99¢, no hidden or extra charges
1 day Trial Access (Includes 10 downloads, less than 10 cents per movie!)

• <LI sizset="160" sizcache="2">Please contact our customer support if you have any questions or difficulties.
  • For additional security we do not keep credit card database online.
  • Your 1 day trial will be extended automatically to full membership at 39.90 EUR billed monthly. You are free to cancel any time you like.
  • All data is transmitted using SSL 128 bit encryption for greater security, any information passed through this site is safe and protected.
    Your private information always stays private with us.

blinx420

I dont use torrents too messy and hate how long it takes I rather use warez downloading links is easier and fast if you have a premium account and a decent download manager.

T

tokinafaty420

I just leech, b/c it seems whenever you seed that is when you get a phone call from the ISP.

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
i'll second that for isohunt.. piratebay been kinda sketch for me lately

and what happened to mininova??