What's new

Most psychoactive strain you've tried.

marinemansf

Exactly what the title says, the most psychoactive strain that you ever tried. I ask because I'm new to growing and I'm looking for a new strain to run next. Only one I've heard of that's high in that department, is LSD. Never tried yet though. I want something to really enhance music specifically. Anyway thanks for the input.

G

growhigh1233

mine as it happens was a very recent find, a beautiful individual from the sssdh XI line it stood out from start for its resin production and length of the resin glads stood out to, methol like taste and a trippy head high.....cant wait to grow it from clone (if it revegs)

OhighO

KOS/Greenman. Don't know who's laying claim to the cross now but it's very euphoric/trance like. The cross is called "Iron Cindy". It's a cross of Dutch flowers metal haze and c99. The c99 structure is evident in about 1/2 of the specimens I have grown out. The metal haze high walks all over 80% of the phenotypes. I've grown out tons of these from seed and it's worth looking into.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
You want to look into the lines from Africa, Vietnam, se Asia, etc, look thru the Ace/Cannabiogen catalog and take a trip thru the above mentioned thread, the search for trip weed.

Personally for me it has been Vietnam Black and a Malawi, both were very very psychoactive. I have found some Durban's to be trippy, but I don't know where to get pure Durban anymore.

marinemansf

Hey thanks for all the great info guys, I have not come across that thread yet, but will definitely do it now. Figured I would get flamed about this post, but I don't give a shit.

@mjpassion I didn't mean any specific strain, just that LSD was a more trippy strain. Was more using it as a guideline for what I'm looking for.

Well, looks like I have some homework to do. Thanks again for the help, I'm super new to strain hunting and this gives me a nice jumping off point.

Latest posts

Latest posts