What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

med-man assualted by rcmp

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
so has the DA wound up missing yet?

for sure as fuck the mob is coming to save the day

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
Don't let the bastards get you down,

If I saw my face and info in the news like that I'd shit

Get him boys he's crepuscular !!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 22

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dang and this whole time I thought u drove a scooter...

Mini van makes more sense I guess...

and this whole time i thought you were a real memebr,

i guess i am not surprised at another troll on here, makes more sense now lol

med-man

hkj

med-man,

although it may be too late now, it may come in handy in the future. i've been using this dash cam for two summers now: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0053DDNW6/

it has saved me from an insurance scam last summer, and some footage was used to help another motorist in an accident. i'm sure you can find the same model on ebay locally.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
med-man,

although it may be too late now, it may come in handy in the future. i've been using this dash cam for two summers now: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0053DDNW6/

it has saved me from an insurance scam last summer, and some footage was used to help another motorist in an accident. i'm sure you can find the same model on ebay locally.

best advice i have ever seen ever

thanks man

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i would prefer something more 007. you can watch dvds on that thing lol

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no way

xxplatnum is a sik name

med-man

D

DJXXPLATINUM

HAVE SEEN SWERVE...OTHER THAN HAVING GLASSES...TWO EYES AND DARK HAIR....LOOK MORE LIKE TOMMY LEE(SAID EARLIER)..PEEPS ON HERE JUS LOVE STIRRING THE POT..NO PUN INTENDED..DJ

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they are just mad i play with fire, and they are still handling kindling lol haha

med-man

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow...people are being FUKN DICKS in this thread..holy shit...beyond fucking belief...
Medman...nothing but good vibes and luck...head up chest out..

Last edited:

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Find out who is in charge of this deal on the laws side, and post up an e-mail. I would e-mail this man and let him know arresting law abiding citizens are not what he gets paid for, and is against the will of the people.

This is a great idea,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,post the email up, and I would send email as well giving my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.