Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hemp > Where to buy/get Finola seeds from?

Thread Title Search
Where to buy/get Finola seeds from? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-09-2014, 08:49 PM #21
Only Ornamental
Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist

Only Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud of
@Sam: Thanks for the corrigendum.

Please spare a 'like', a dear friend of mine could need some motivation. Thanks!

Brainer on Retainer
: Why not rent a brain by the hour?
OO now on time-sharing
Only Ornamental is offline Quote

Old 01-09-2014, 09:32 PM #22
burmese

burmese is a jewel in the roughburmese is a jewel in the roughburmese is a jewel in the roughburmese is a jewel in the roughburmese is a jewel in the roughburmese is a jewel in the rough
i help:
its czech republic web, i am from slovakia
TEC FIN AUTO organic regular 50 seeds //its finola// for 100czk=around 4 euro
TEC FIN AUTO organic regular 1kg seeds //its finola// for 1000czk=around 40 euro

or TEC CAR regular 50 seeds //ukraine hermafroditic strain//for 100czk=around 4 euro
or TEC USO regular 50 seeds//italian strain// for 100czk=around 4euro

oh, they have very limited numbers, next maybe next winter, so buy quickly while you can, only finola from them is autoflowering, all have less than 0,3thc. GOOD LUCK

the web site : https://www.semenakonopi.cz/semenakon...drudy-THC-0-3/

if you dont understand czech, find,, legální odrúdy,,=legal strains
burmese is offline Quote

Old 01-10-2014, 04:32 PM #23
nautilus

nautilus is on a distinguished road
https://www.yrttilato.fi/epages/yrtti...jectID=2356024

250g Finola seeds

It says in finnish that theyre viable.
nautilus is offline Quote

Old 01-10-2014, 05:01 PM #24
Only Ornamental

Only Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud of
Thanks for that link! Finally one in english ! Remains to hope that they deliver to my country....

Please spare a 'like', a dear friend of mine could need some motivation. Thanks!

Brainer on Retainer
OO now on time-sharing

Old 01-10-2014, 05:34 PM #25
oldchuck

oldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud of
Do they ship to the US?
oldchuck is offline Quote

Old 01-10-2014, 06:04 PM #26
Only Ornamental

Don't know... they refer to a 'shipping conditions' but I couldn't find the link. There's a contact form you can use (exactly what I just did).

As stated previously, the problem with shipping to the US is that, no matter what sort of hemp/cannabis seed, they have to be sterilised. Usually it is infrared treatment; the shells get cracks and the seeds dry out fast but they remain partially viable for some time. If popped quickly after 'inactivation' a good part will still sprout but often produce runts (it's caused by the degradation of the aleurone layer); the offspring thereof will however do fine.

Brainer on Retainer
OO now on time-sharing

Old 01-10-2014, 08:56 PM #27
oldchuck

oldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud of
Yeah, I filled out the contact form too. We'll see. What country are you in, OO?
oldchuck is offline Quote

Old 01-10-2014, 09:41 PM #28
Only Ornamental

Right now? East of where I live since a few years i.e. I'm on ski vacation in the alps but there's no snow, darn!

Brainer on Retainer
OO now on time-sharing

Old 01-11-2014, 08:20 PM #29
Only Ornamental

Just got a positive answer [sic]:
Sorry about missing information in page.. It's still little bit under
construction since our main market is still Finland.. But yes we can
delivery basically anywhere in world although minimum order is 20 euro +
postage for abroad.

Postage will be around 10e -> depending size of the order.

Yours Samuli Repo
Trans-Seed Ky/ Yrttilato.fi

Brainer on Retainer
OO now on time-sharing

Old 01-11-2014, 09:11 PM #30
Halonium

Halonium will become famous soon enoughHalonium will become famous soon enough
Found this on one thread about Finola:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannabal View Post
There is this Finnish NON-thc strain Finola. It can take minus 5 degress celsius, and it finnishess to total maturity in finlandn short summer. It is grown for oil, oil is in the seeds, result is finola oil.

Once I went and drove nby a farm, and all I saw was hemp everywhere. As an old thieve, I cuold not resist, and I stopd my car, and I took few of them.

After good drying and cureing, I sampled some with my bong...at that time i had serious anxious depression going on.

It didn't get me high at all. But sure it did calm me down. It really worked for my brain. And it did relax my muscles, and it did remove some pains, like LUI would do. I guess it was quite high-CBD strain, this finola.

U see, You really shuold, meduser-people try to get your hands with these genes, it is a vigorous plant, even idiot can grow that weed,it is impossible to kill. Hey, if u can grow it in finland, u can grow it anywhere.

And, it seems very very very stable. I think it could be good father. It might add some cbd to genetical mix-up.

Here is more science about this oil strain: https://www.finola.com

Most interesting thing is, these seeds seems to be the perfect food for human.
These could solve food problem. And it helped my spinal pains and axiousness quite well. Still, I would like to add some thc, to the mix-up too.
The seed oil cured my close relatives skin desease.
Monsanto will kill me after saying this out...

Somewhere else I read that Finola might have up to 3-4% CBD...
Halonium is offline Quote