What's new

Well old stoners, how long have you been smoking and what got you started?

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
my older brother turned me on to my first joint in 1963 Saugus California

he passed away three years ago this week

RIP Tony

IMG_4404.jpeg

Captain Red Eye

1972. A friend's dad was in the military and his family had to move to Panama in 1970. Upon his return, two years later he brought a baggie back. Boones Farm wine now had a new friend!

Lebanizer

I know people that said flower gets them paranoid and hash doesn’t. Back in the 70’s I thought that hash was more of a body buzz and flowers were more mental. They came from 2 different import regions.
Hash usually contains CBD while flowers don't and CBD is said to be good against anxiety and paranoia, so this makes a lot of sense.

CharlesU Farley

From the about section of my website:

"I was born in the same state as Owsley Stanley, went to the same junior high and high school as Hunter S. Thompson, and I'm a Fugitive From Injustice. I first used cannabis in 1967 with some neighborhood kids while listening to a new album called Surrealistic Pillow. I felt a calm, warming sense of peace and happiness wash over me. I remember all my friends had the same smile on their face I did. I felt so happy. This was the beginning of my association with cannabis."

Not quite as good or succinct as "...growing up, I always wanted to be a gangster...," but I'm a blow hard Boomer and not Martin Scorsese and Nick Pileggi.:ROFLMAO:

RPH

In 1972 I was 12. Older cousin shared what he had, no papers so he used a motorcycle reciept to roll one up.
Shit was terrible harsh/gross, did not like it...got zero buzz.
Two years later we moved. At this new middle school I learned if you run faster than the teachers chasing you and you jumped the fence they stopped chasing you.
I kid you not on the other side was a graveyard with a guy on a harley sporster selling weed and about any other kind of drugs on the streets their was...qualudes, powder THC, blotter acid etc.
What a time...it was the early 70's...lotsa choices!
I tried quite a few, some were enjoyable others just made you ultra paranoid/weird feelings.(powder THC).
Thank God the truly addicting drugs were'nt in my circle of availability...I probably would have tried them.

Latest posts

Latest posts