What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ufc 2010

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seems like Mac won the battle of the tongues. I gotta still go with Mayweather getting it done with the fists. Mac has surprised before.

If Mac had taken off a couple years to train only boxing I would call it even odds.

blemished white

First Round Stoppage for Conor.

- Don't have email , only lasts 2 weeks anyhow.
Pm the P/W .226 is the end for lion iy t'ink

You guys try the P/W. Was. Bongos, if works tell me .
" Don't mess shi' up "

Little b
-

jesbuds

Floyd/Conor just see $$$ in this. I mean the fact that one of the last guys shown in that video says, "I want him to leave McGregor an unconscious bloody lump on the mat!" Bam there's more PPV sold for them which is all this is about.

The whole press thing is kinda funny to me, reminding me of of Lawler/Kaufman wrestling:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHo_K0-1bP4&t=2s
(both guys were friends and Kaufman just wanted to rile the crowds)

I will lose my shit if Conor starts saying, "I only box women and in fact I've boxed women stronger than you!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uQlB99WCuk

Edit: And if he drops, "It doesn't matter, Floyd doesn't have any money, he can't sue me!" ohhhh boy :)

N

NBE One !

my wifi connection is to feeble now not being Fibre Optic. froze Continuously... ! - so i got the download. Lets talk "Terrific card" = 214 ! ? ? ?
calvillo (((; , loLLLLLL , hear her in the Corner when Having some " Liquid Refreshment " lol --- ? Tis is ColD !!! :D

picture.php

jsS say' ing - :D -

N

NBE One !

Passwords gone AWOL with Ir'lion,Totally Simultaneous with " Other happenings ".

Over ChhhssscCH ! - :). ^^^ really jus a smile too ;

N

NBE One !

JusT saying - really,I'm the One that talks belongs above the music track of Marshall Jefferson

N

NBE One !

B' ... Half Apache ! (?) ((:) Come across this the other day on route to the " Jobclub "
...Bring some Chanting next time your onliNE ! ok :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
-
(n partial to Peyote Cactus?) ((:)

N

NBE One !

...had a 4.0 Grand Cherokee ,once (; (inline 6 Auto)
-
Hows Kelvin vs Chris gonna "play out " .?
-
:yes:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Bird

Gastelum via TKO in Rnd 3 . Weidman won`t be able to take him down and will get out boxed by Gastelum .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am starting to feel sorry for Weidman. He has that takedown and ground and pound, not much else really. He should quit if he loses this one.

N

NBE One !

Can't watch... :( intermittent streaming via non fibre optic is too frustrating to bear ! p

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well Weidman did good. His standup looked improved. He probably had 20 lbs on Gastelum, but still a good fight all round.

I doubted him, I paid the price.

yts farmer

Veteran
Used to love the ufc back in the day but the sport grew so fast it kind of diluted the competition a little bit imho.

Dont really know whos current and whos not, but tune in from time to time to check out whats happening, last couple of times ive watched see Ronda rousey get ktfo from a head kick from holly holm and them some brazilian fighter punch Rhonda rousey in the face at will and then tko her.

Heard gsp was on his way back to fight bisping but that was a while ago.

Peace.

N

NBE One !

:) Gastlegum by suB' Eb.... (; ....'k.tko (chriS!) NAa .SUB ,by Chris

Last edited:

yts farmer

Veteran
Whens khabib fighting, seen his highlights and he jas got mad skills.

Saw videos of him wrestling bears when he was a kid, very impressive.:tiphat: