What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DJ Short's F-13,

G

WOW!!!

Love the look of this shit and the trichomes waaaaaaa!
Very freaky but so tasty i gotta have it........
Had an ol' thai cross i made looked like that,long time ago...
SWEET!

TNJed

Must.Have.F-13. Holy Jeebus, those are some ogf the most unusual and beautiful buds I have ever seen! SUPER INTRIGUED!!!

DankU

thank u..that was what i wanted to see..great grow...F-13 i just pop ..cant wait u got me losing sleep...great pics..

dank U

G

wow thank u thank u for posting these pictures. i have these beans in the fridge, and this thread really makes me want to pop a few. i've never grown anything sativa dom so i'm wondering about the stretch. when should i flip if i want something no taller than 4-5ft?

Dhor: heres a few of her dry

Dhor: heres a few of her dry

There are much better pics i have yet to load to my gallery

Remember. Grow for all the right reasons, Peace. GF

TheSg

wow GF those r the best looking nugs I could imagine im really thinking about trying some DJ stuff out now.

Mr.M

XXI
ICMag Donor
GF- Love your F13 shots! Plant #6 of my first run of 10 F13 looked very much like yours believe it or not. Seeing your pics actually made me feel sick that we don't have her anymore LOL. I've got another really nice mom I am keeping and another 20 seeds to run. Maybe I'll get lucky and find that freaky pheno. Nice work!
BTW- I also seal my jars with wax for long term storage.
Peace, M.

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
LOVE IT!! i think i won the f13 lottery. out of ten seeds i got 8 females and one of those mutant phenos that i hear so much about. were those pics from a mutant pheno? i hope mine look like that. just have to wait and see. dj shorts genetics are among the best ive ever seen. grown side by side with some other credible variety, my f13 are twice as vigorous and beautiful than anything else in my garden. cant wait this is going to be fuuuuun!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts