What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So this is what $55 an 8th is?

dRbreiT0r

OGLicasto said:
yea i love it...i love living in california because of this reason..

here is some jolly purple i picked up a little white ago..$45 1/8

omg you stole my buds!!!!! :D

those look exactly like me nycd pheno A

admiralcornport

[rant]

I don't know where you people are livin bun in the area from NYC to portland ME, that is a fair price for anything thats not a "beaster" . Sometimes I have to pay 100 for 5 gram bag, Its the most beautiful smoke! probably not worth it, but 50 an eighth is fair.

What is "worth it" these days? gas is 3+ a gallon, you would have to spend 50 just to fill your car, and that might last a week, if 50 is gonna get me high for 3-5 days sure.

Fair: 3 hours of work = an eighth

[/rant]

Laxpunker

admiralcornport said:
[rant]

I don't know where you people are livin bun in the area from NYC to portland ME, that is a fair price for anything thats not a "beaster" . Sometimes I have to pay 100 for 5 gram bag, Its the most beautiful smoke! probably not worth it, but 50 an eighth is fair.

What is "worth it" these days? gas is 3+ a gallon, you would have to spend 50 just to fill your car, and that might last a week, if 50 is gonna get me high for 3-5 days sure.

Fair: 3 hours of work = an eighth

[/rant]

Woah dude, don't speak so blatantly. My friends that buy pick up some nice looking stuff for $40 a slice. Enough trichs to give you the feeling you got super glue on your fingers. Nice flavor and smell as well as potency. Of course you can spend more to get 'headies'. Most of the time it's the same stuff with a little more TLC. However for two months friends of mine have been picking up Nebula for $50 an eighth. Their dealers could be lying about the strain, however if it isn't Nebula it's something equally as yummy.

Limeygreen

Veteran
I used to pay 25 canadian an eight or less (bigger bags) for stuff that was not quite as good as that yet everyone kept telling me it was primo, geuss dealers need friends to hype their product. To me it just looks leafy and a bit squished but still sounds like its quite potent.

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
My hometown is shitty for buying weed, that's why I haven't smoked more than a dozen times this summer, and I've only bought two twenty bags. The weed is always compressed, never has any color, sometimes smells, but always $40 for an eighth. A close friend of mine is a small time dealer so I get some deals, an extra gram here and there, so it's not as bad, but go north a few hours, you pay $35 for an eighth and the stuff looks amazing, loads of trichs, colorful, and will get you ripped. Central and Northern Vermont $35 eighths weren't uncommon last fall/winter/spring, I haven't been there since May though so I dunno how it is now.

KenBleu

I paid $220 for 8 grams.... 4 grams of tooty fruity for $25 each and 4 sour haze for $30... friends friend brought it from NY down south.... able to get a oz next time for $500.... wayyyyyyyy tooooooooo expensive..... waiting on my beans to arrive......
Ken

G

wow, i couldnt afford buying weed at those prices..
whenever we run out in between harvests, i know a guy who sells me some pretty good midgrade bud for 80$ a half ounce, a few seeds in the half, but thats the most i pay

Bubbleboy

you guys are getting shafted paying those prices, but i'd also pay that price if i had nowhere else to go. no wonder you guys love coming over to amsterdam.

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
over here...$550 an ounce is the norm for anything that's not outdoor bud. I'm in Asia. :(

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
In NYC. A $20 bag or a "dub" of AAA can weigh anywhere from .6 g - 1.0 g

The latter are hard to come by...

Delivery services offer AAA and AAAA (referring to things like REAL NYC Diesel or REAL Blueberry etc.) and you recieve 2.1grams for $50. NO DEALS.

Trust me, most of you have it good. Anyone wanna take a drive to NY?? :wink:

zedroth

man, i feel sorry that you have to pay 55 an 8th for that crap... i'm sorry. here the most you'll ever pay is 50 and that is for jawdropping shit like Great White Shark or the like. On average i get stuff like Ak-47, Champagne, Ice, Juicy Fruit, Grape Fruit the list goes on and on. that will usuually run me 220 an oz. in rare occations under 200. This must be because i live in Canada, and have easy access to BC bud.

G

capitano said:
not on my block! :rasta:
6900pain_medz3464578-thumb.jpg

mine either

redrider

Bogotá Colombia $25US 500 grams Punto Rojo. I don't think I could afford to smoke where you guys live.

Peace from Colombia

G

Talk about diggin a thread out of the grave! 55 a 1/8? Did the guy at least give you a reach around?

tngreen

Veteran
i refuse to pay those insane prices for anything, i dont care what it is. $75, $100 an 1/8th is rediculous! thats why everyone needs to grow their own!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
wowzers
that sux.. I say its rape at it finest.. lol.. Sorry guys that sux.. I have'nt bought weed since 2002 i believe. might be 03. anyhow i was buyin an oz for 40-50. and buying 2-3 oz a month. say even the lowest at 2 oz a month@ $50. thats 1200 dollars a year at only buying 2oz a mon. and at 3 1800 a year.. wow what a savings.. grow yer own.. good luck and peace... i think my math is rite.. :yoinks:

sack

Last edited: