What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shoreline & White Widow

Fire

Shoreline - if you could only smell it.....nothing like it.....reaks!!! of roadkill skunk, fuel, and gasoline, overpowering.....imo

919Shoreline_-_inline6_-_5-med.jpg

:joint:

Thanks inline6!!!

:canabis:

Last edited:

Fire

I was told this was some "White Widow"

smells like aged 'cheese', very pungent, perfumy, like vic's vapo rub or something....imo....both of these strains will stink up a whole house with just a few nugs unsealed..

919ww_-_1-med.jpg

:dance:

G

Wassup hommie glad you are enjoying and I had a great time with that widow as well, nice and stank with a clean taste almost all the way through, thank you.

The shoreline is truely stank, I personally think its an orig roadkill type skunk, very pungent and a single nug will smell up most of your house. Great flavor as well, definitely a favorite. Holler, peace :joint:

Last edited:
G

I wonder why hundreds of people view threads but never reply with a commment. peace

aeric

Veteran
Maybe I have a one track mind but the shoreline sounds alot like sour diesel. Really photogenic buds whatever they all are.

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
inline6 said:
I wonder why hundreds of people view threads but never reply with a commment. peace

Many of us are stoned, click the post, view the pretty pictures and then forget to type something kind before we go....LOL

I'm guilty of that myself, great pictures Fire!!

G

Well exact lineage of shoreline is not known, It has been a clone only since the late 80s. I havent had the sour yet, though I will in about 14 weeks, but Fire has and they are not the same if thats what you might have been thinking. I personally think its an old roadkill skunk. It is a very skunky sativa type flower with large calyxes and foxtailed buds that are alomst golden. The story I got on it way back was it was a bagseed from a Dead show at the shoreline amp. in CA. back in 88, I dont know for sure though.

SEEDYNONO

Veteran
i would pretty much kill for a clone of that shoreline. new harvests have been floating around houston.. so stanky. i just picked up a zip last night.

its similar to sour d in some ways.. but more skunky fuel smell/taste instead of lemon fuel. both have the soaring sativa dom. high i crave.

beautiful nugs fire. help keep houston dank.

G

shoreline used to be slang term for any bomb ass herb in htown or s.texas.

now it's a strain?! it had always been different flavors from all the different peopl ei used to get it from. im a houston native and texas born and have smoked tons of 'shoreline', but it was all different flavs... sometimes skunky and fuely like described here, but for the most part - it was just good, dank nugs with slight odor and great taste.

since when did it become its own deal?

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
^^
Fernadro same in Austin, we've had a few different buds come around being labeled as "Shoreline." To me its just a term for dank kill, didnt know it was an actual strain.

G

A lot of people are proud of this great state. I know I am. The dank is definetely floatin' around from town to town here, but it definetely 'aint a strain called Shoreline.

Shoreline is olskool Tejas term for weed grown down by the coast... down south. Kinda' like 'indo' is to California and 'cryp & crippy' are to Florida and parts of the dirty south.

SEEDYNONO

Veteran
well you guys have a point but lets seperate the dealer slang from the true connoisseur expertise shall we..

shoreline is most certainly a strain.

its a clone-only roadkill skunk plant that is very recognizable.

the term 'shoreline' being used by 'dealers' to move product is also common but i wouldn't defend that this is the true meaning of the term.. similar to everything being called 'kush' in california and yes also 'indo'.. also similar to 'purple haze' being used as the name for any nugs with purple coloration on them even if they are the most rock hard indica nugs you've ever seen. its called ignorance but it helps move products and jack up profits.

check urban dictionary for 'shoreline'..

"- Extremely potent strain of marijuana. Unique smell and taste. The dankest shit, seldom found outside Galveston and Houston areas."

now 'indo'..

"- Marijuana, specifically modern crossbreeds of Indonesian (hence, "Indo") indica strains with western sativa, resulting in pungent, broadleafed, THC-crystal laden buds, or "trees". Often confused for a short form of "indoor", which is where most of this type of marijuana is now grown."

"- Bastardization of "Cannabis indica", the Indian hemp plant. (See also: Cannabis sativa). The indica subspecies is believed to be native to India, not Indonesia."

"- another term for marijuana.
see "weed"
"mary jane"
"dope"
"grass "
"bud"
"herb""

"- 1. A person being a mix of indonesian and dutch. After the dutch came to colonize Indonesia, it was used as a derogatory term because they were considered mutts and weren't totally accepted by the dutch or indonesian people.. but not anymore...i should know i am one.
2. a blend of marijuana"

"- another word for indonesian, not to be confused with indian"

"- A personal supply of marijuana for distributors that will not result in overall profit margins being less than expected."

see how there are multiple meanings.

G

I don't wanna' hear the stories or what urban dictionary [roflmao] has to say about anything. [jah knows i've submitted plenty of stuff to UD]

I wanna' hear from the creator or a close friend of the creator of Shoreline.

Til then, everythings just speculation in the air.

My stand on it is that it's slang for now.

If I'm proven wrong, you bet I'll grow a cut out! Hell, I might even breed with it if it's as top-notch as everyone says it is. I've had some good-ass dank 'Shoreline' in Houston, Austin, S.A. and up here in DFW - but it was no Red Eyed Bride, Toe Jam or anything else I've got here in the garden.

Peace, bros
I'm always down for a good strain debate :sasmokin:

G

Sorry buddy but I am a houston native as well and Shoreline is most certianly a clone only that I am actually picking up tomorrow. Its been around since 88, and is in Austin and norcal. People in houston might say they have it to sell it just like kush but, it is a very well known strain imo. There are plenty of growers with the clone and I know some more people that are about to have it, wink wink. And yes i plan on breeding it with tom hills skunk.

Def not slang...its a totaly unmistakable smell and taste you can not forget. Ill be doing a grow report and sending samples around the end of the summer. enjoy, peace.

G

lol just went back and read seedynono basically said the same thing as me regarding the kush and whatnot. oh well, Fire hit me up when youre free.

G

Just stories, my brutha! I look forward to your 'Shoreline', but it's just a 'clone' to you and I. :) You can really wish it to be Shoreline, but it's just a 'wish', too. :)

Ahhh, I'm not tryin' to knock wishful thinkers...! Good luck, bro. I got love for all Houstonians and Texans, alike.

'til the breeder of Shoreline comes up on ICMAG [some of the other breeders of the most facisnating clone-onlys do, why can't he/she?] or somewhere else on the 'net and shares the lineage/pedigree, I will put my debate up and grow the clone to its full potential. Just like I do with my Toe Jam, Trainwreck, Bullrider, Urkle, Ultra, and all that jazz.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts