What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shoreline & White Widow

Fire

some more Shoreline :wink:

919Shoreline-7.jpg

special thanks to i6 :wink:

:yummy:

G

:wave: Lookin good bro, lookin forward to the future. By the way everything went well today for me today, things are looking up finally :woohoo: . holler, peace

G

ill be smokin some shorline right before my tukey feast for sure i love the shit but i thought this strain was only accesable in south houston

Fire

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL!!!

more Shoreline comming soon.......... :wink:

Last edited:

FreebirdTTu

Fire said:
Shoreline - if you could only smell it.....nothing like it.....reaks!!! of roadkill skunk, fuel, and gasoline, overpowering.....imo

I could have read that alone and knew you were talking about shoreline. I ran into it here in West Texas a couple years ago, and heard there were some cuts going around locally but never ran into it. Good to see the strain is still going strong, hope to see more people with it in their gardens in the future.

be safe.

G

mmm shoreleezy. so those of you who have tried shorty before what did you think of her skunk smell. i think she is an old roadkill type skunk from the 80s and someone else thought she might be an old old sensi seed bank strain from the 80s. i been trying and would like to get it to the right ppl so they can give me a better opinion on what they think its made of, but either way shes very dank. gonna have some now actually. oh and she can be found throughout tx and norcal if you know the right ppl. fire, holla at a mofo.

AbaZabba

mmmm shorline :yummy:

I smoked some 'shoreline' with a cat in texas at a phish show awhile back and it was some very stinky and stoney smoke indeed. It had people from all directions looking and smelling upon first opening his small jar. I asked him what the parents were and he told me a special pheno from some skunkXnl, but this is all heresay as I did not even know the guy but he seemed a good soul.

Anywho, the shoreline certainly is a strain and it can play ball with the elites any day as previously mentioned here. those of you who have cuts are fortunate, i bet those stinkers need some massive odor control. Take it easy all :smoker:

keeko

damn i must be looking in all the wrong places because i live in austin and have not yet gotten to try this yet, hahahahahah(unlikely)but anybody have any advice for finding it

RUDEBOI

Wow, I can't believe I finally found a thread with Texas folks in it!LOL. I used to frequent H-town and Dallas alot in the late 90's early 2000's and use to smoke Shoreline all the time. It used to come around along with the White Widow, Northern, and my favorite of the Lot "Ghanz" or "Ghan" a local affie strain that I am dying to find. I have only experienced this bud in Tx. and Detroit. Have any of you Tx. guys ever had the "ghanz" or heard of a bomb afghani strain around dallas/Houston? Don't mean to hijack the thread or take it offcourse any but the thought of the Shoreline immediately made me think about the Ganz.

Last edited:
G

RB- no ive not heard of it but could have seen it under a different name or no name at all.

Aba she will certianly get you LOTS of attention at shows, thats for sure. ive had ppl coming from all directions from 50 ft away askin for just a puff of the j, have to be careful here cause her smell will also attract more attention from the cops.

G

* Bump *

Anybody got any pics of Shorline in veg/flower? Nice pics everybody

G

no cammera currently or id hook it up, you happen upon the clone s4? if so you are in for a great treat, a truly wonderful plant, good yeilder too. i could use some fresh shorelezzy now, im all out.

G

Sup inline6. Nah no clones of it in my stable, but i just got thru reading the two threads on it. Sounds real nice, looks Real nice, but didn't notice anything about the growth (maybe i skipped over it - i'll re-read em both). I see you mentioned that it yeilds nice, so i got a few other questions: Does it like to grow bushy or can it be trimmed to be ran single cola style? Is she aggressive in veg or more of a slow growing plant? And last, how's the stretch - double at least? Seems like i read that it's real skunk-ish so i guess it stretches at least double...

G

yea you know its a real weird plant and maybe one of my hommies can hop in and make sure im describing it correctly. We think its a 50/50 indy/sat cause it grows fairly slow short and bushy in veg and once you switch it to flower it shows more sativa like traits. the branches stretch and get somewhat thin, or thinner atleast, and angular but still pack on weight. she will grow a strong main cola and could probably be used in a tight sog with the right pruning but she does like her side branches. I grow in soil and minimize the stretch of my plants with transplants and proper timing so she may strech more for others than me. but yea she should just about double in height and her buds are just stacks of fat greasy caylxes. I would really like to see what she is going to do in the tables, should create one giant even canopy, time will tell. But anyhow, I am horrible with descriptions so ill see if my friend agrees with what ive said, ill try and borrow a cammera over the next couple days. peace for now

G

Sup inline6. Thanks for the info, that's what i was lookin for. Just wanted some kind of idea on how the plant grows. It's always nice when a plants vigor and yeild match it's quality in smoke. Congrats on that one. Late

cannabiscalzone

gringo

gringo

shoreline sure is some dank. i remember smoking some shit called gringo, it was the strongest smelling weed i have ever came across, serious stonage too. it was supposedly a shoreline cross with something else. any one else in houston know what im talking about?