What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP "no" vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
MY own :)
& i'm not inviting anybody to do anything .... i'm just giving an option

i'm not getting into with you or the other guy .... i have my opinion you have yours .

i may have not implemented it , but i'm pretty sure i helped . & am glad i did . & what ? because you don't agree with it .... i'm the crybaby because i can't handle getting negative reps ? the only red dots i'ver ever gotten came from you & HIH & maybe one other person . all i've ever bitched about was the unhelpfull votes .
the only reason i even started that thread was to complain about the unhelpful votes that were being given on GOOD posts (not just mine)by trolls that were doing it to get their rocks off & THAT is the whole reason this change has taken place here !! not because "crybabys like me" can or can't handle some critisizm .

I heard yours .... & this is mine .... may we never cross paths again :)
Ive not insulted anyone at all. I wasn't calling anyone a cry baby, you were.

either way the change has been implemented so its pointless debating this. But free speech shouldn't be compromised anywhere in any walk of life. Ever!

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
i like when there is no rep and no edit button.

I wouldn't ever want to lose the edit button. I am a shit typist.
I don't go in for covering my tracks and editing posts in that way, if I do remove something, I mention it in the reason for editing box.

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
44361324.jpg

j/k,
i have no dog in this fight!

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's already been said many times, but this time no one can call this unhelpful.... This is the pussification of the world. People need to say what they mean and mean what they say. I would love for the not helpful to be brought back with accountability. I want people to see when I think a post is unhelpful.
I can , but i'm not going to neg rep ya for it cuz its your opinion . but its NOT pussification .... its cutting off the annoying trolls at the knees , taking away their hidden power to be a no name trouble starting pussy !
As i have & many others have said .... numerous freakin times ..... its not about good or bad info being put into threads ..... its about the asshole trolls who thought it was funny to keep hitting the unhelpful vote button to stir shit up !!! thats it ..... come on guys .... does it really matter THAT much ??? are you that confrontational that you need the damn button to get people riled up ??? can't you just say .... hey dude , i think what you said was wrong , heres why .... is a little civility to much to ask for ??? do you always need to argue ??? why can't we have a little peace here ... i thought we were all stoners ? so smoke a fatty , take a bong rip or a dab of some oil & just chill a little bit will ya's ???
Damn !!! everybody wants to fight :dunno: i gave up that shit years ago when i quit drinking !

picture.php

Skip

Veteran
This thread is closed. Only senior members, supporters, VIPs or mods can give neg rep using the scales.

If you are desperate to give out neg rep, support the site, get your account upgraded and you'll be able to do more here. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.