What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Hi there, Thing!
Congrats on surpassing 50 posts! :trampoline:
...and already knocking on #100's door! :)

Re: your question...
Those are the 'post ratings'; down in the lower right hand corner of each post: "Did you find this post helpful? Yes l No"......(while 'karma' is given by clicking the 'scale' icon, down in the lower left hand side of each post.)
Someone must have rated 1 of the 10 ratings, "Not helpful"... :dunno: You should be able to see it lumped in w/ all the other rep messages, the generic ones that say "Helpful Post" or something, are the 'post ratings', (the "My IC" heading/link, at the top of the page will get you there.)

:chin:
At least, I *think* that's how it goes...

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
'Not helpful' post-ratings are anonymous, they won't show in your list. If you get negative 'rep', you will see who done it, along with their comment(s), should they choose to comment.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
no what DB was saying is that if some one rates your post not helpful, it will not show up as negative rep in the list. while if you give rep the powerful way, it will show up as what ever it was sent. probably dind't make things any clearer lol.

edited to add: left side rep button give proper rep, either negative or positive
right side post rating button will only show up if the post was rated positive. except for in the post rated and the stats about posts rated.

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran

afaik:

50p= first dark green dot
100p= two dark green dots
200p= three dark green dots
300p= four dark green dots
400p= five dark green dots

500p= five dark green + your first bright green dot

how come 600p doesn't get you any dots?

Because once your "E-Dick" ;) grows to the bright green dots
reputation_highpos.gif
it takes 200 points for each square rather than just 100 for the dark green ones.

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran

OK due to numerous inquiries regarding my definition of the "Rep bar"
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
i.e. "E-Dick" here an official explanation:

1. E-Dick

(noun) A condition of severe erectile dysfunction and penile shrinkage that affects many (mostly) males only after heavily violating ICMag's TOU.
This condition is exacerbated by the fact that sufferers are often extremely horny. Their E-Dick must be taking all the blood from their brains! :yoinks:

Ann: Are you ok? Am I doing something wrong?
Yummybud: No baby, I've just got some serious E-Dick going on. You mind if we just lie here?

2. E-Dick

You just can't get it up for the life of you..it don't matter how frickin' Horny you are, you just ain't getting that wood delivery you've been expecting on time.
Heavily and repeatedly Violating ICMag's TOU obviously makes this happen, also a shitload of weed makes this happen.
It always depends on the individual too. Chemistry is a funny thing.

But there also are variations of E-Dick:
I got so damn high at that party at Gypsy Nirvana's house, that when I later tried jacking it :jerkit: to Britney Spears videos all night, I fricken had a case of the E-Dick.

3. E-Dick

after u make too many stupid @$$ posts violating TOU, your E-Dick WILL shrink. Sometimes you'll never get it back (up). ;)

"I successfully acted like Yummybud and they banned my @$$ and took my E-Dick!"
Smiley-Crying.gif

sunnydog

Drip King
Veteran
If all this rep crap is really supposed to mean anything,
grow related posts should carry higher weight than B/S points.

Another thing I have found is that if you really like a post you can use the scales to give positive rep and then use the "did you find this post helpful" but it won't let you do both in the other order.

Also you can still do the yes/no after you are locked out from repping a person to recently or when you are locked out from repping to much in a 24 hour period. Which happens to me fairly often lol.

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Because once your "E-Dick" ;) grows to the bright green dots
reputation_highpos.gif
it takes 200 points for each square rather than just 100 for the dark green ones.

Hey, can you get more than 6 brighties?

I thought i saw some people with more but maybe its because they are donate beans or are vendors or something.

They are like bigfoot :bashhead:

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran

OK due to numerous inquiries regarding my definition of the "Rep bar"
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
i.e. "E-Dick" here an official explanation:

1. E-Dick

(noun) A condition of severe erectile dysfunction and penile shrinkage that affects many (mostly) males only after heavily violating ICMag's TOU.
This condition is exacerbated by the fact that sufferers are often extremely horny. Their E-Dick must be taking all the blood from their brains! :yoinks:

Ann: Are you ok? Am I doing something wrong?
Yummybud: No baby, I've just got some serious E-Dick going on. You mind if we just lie here?

2. E-Dick

You just can't get it up for the life of you..it don't matter how frickin' Horny you are, you just ain't getting that wood delivery you've been expecting on time.
Heavily and repeatedly Violating ICMag's TOU obviously makes this happen, also a shitload of weed makes this happen.
It always depends on the individual too. Chemistry is a funny thing.

But there also are variations of E-Dick:
I got so damn high at that party at Gypsy Nirvana's house, that when I later tried jacking it :jerkit: to Britney Spears videos all night, I fricken had a case of the E-Dick.

3. E-Dick

after u make too many stupid @$$ posts violating TOU, your E-Dick WILL shrink. Sometimes you'll never get it back (up). ;)

"I successfully acted like Yummybud and they banned my @$$ and took my E-Dick!"
Smiley-Crying.gif

Did being Yummy violate TOU? Or did TOU violate Yummy?

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
Did being Yummy violate TOU? Or did TOU violate Yummy?

Dunno man, I took his posts the entertaining way....and when it got annoying to read...I just went somewhere else.

Why he got banned?

Dunno, don't care.
;)

PS: Thanks for noticing my little "write-up", took me quiet a while to come up with all that BS! lol
Seems like I find it funnier than most others on here...lol

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
IIRC, Yummy got banned for posting mostly whiny non-cannabis related stuff (girls, work, school, insecurities, asking for advice but not taking any, etc...). It was almost as if he expected the IC community to virtually raise him (and at times, psychoanalyze him). It got to the point that people were actually complaining about him to the mods (which I thought was just people bein' bitches, if you didn't like his posts, stay out or ignore him!!!). It came to a vote, he had to either get laid or grow some weed, or get banned. He ended up banned. This story is from a stoners memory, take from that what you will. :)

(this post will self destruct in 3, 2, 1...) :whee:

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Dunno man, I took his posts the entertaining way....and when it got annoying to read...I just went somewhere else.

Why he got banned?

Dunno, don't care. ;)

PS: Thanks for noticing my little "write-up", took me quiet a while to come up with all that BS! lol
Seems like I find it funnier than most others on here...lol

That was BS? Damnit... got me again :tiphat:

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
IIRC, Yummy got banned for posting mostly whiny non-cannabis related stuff (girls, work, school, insecurities, asking for advice but not taking any, etc...). It was almost as if he expected the IC community to virtually raise him (and at times, psychoanalyze him). It got to the point that people were actually complaining about him to the mods (which I thought was just people bein' bitches, if you didn't like his posts, stay out or ignore him!!!). It came to a vote, he had to either get laid or grow some weed, or get banned. He ended up banned. This story is from a stoners memory, take from that what you will. :)

(this post will self destruct in 3, 2, 1...) :whee:
OhMan, Three Choices? And he picks the hardest/dumbest one.
thanks.