What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GET MO's Dried Bud shots...

JWP

Blue Rhino, this shit is bomb, smells like dried blueberries and white chocolate, my girls smoked it and said it taste like chocolate 2. She proceeded to send me on a boston flight later that night so definitly some mood enhancing shit.
picture.php

picture.php

mmmm i want some :smokeit:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
its been a while since I posted some dry shots on here huh?.....
purple poison-
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SSH-
picture.php

picture.php

d-line-
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

headband-
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no doubt yo,you got some real bad ass nugz rollin in here holmz.the one u said "dont look like much" man thaty shit look good yo idk what you see but it look like fiya to me :D
peace brother.
-T-

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
wut up yall! long time no update, butchou know it dont stop!

Pure Kush
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I labeled this cotton candy in my album but what I meant was sour grapes..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Then the one Ill always have some of.... affgooy
picture.php

picture.php

peace!

drymouth

A mo if you come back to this thread, you got some shotz of that alien stuff? I got me some alien og's, alien bubba, and some alien kush cookin up right now.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
These aint by me, but from one uh my ic folks... I just came ta make it rain man!
Sweet tang
picture.php

Bubba kush
picture.php

chem 91
picture.php

valley purp
picture.php

Alien kush
picture.php

Yall enjoy!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
What up Yall?

What up Yall?

been a long time, thanks for the props folks, here go a special lady I know... the alien ether cut:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C

csedge

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GET MO again.

Killer as usual

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
thanks csedge, here go some chocolate rain ta cure ya sweet tooths...

pheno 1.....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C

Capital G

that's my shit! how's the smoke on the pheno you selected? i had one that tasted just like caramel. i'd loved to hear your opinion on this strain:tiphat:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I liked it a lot, the one I kept gotta dank cocoa n maple taste, with hints of blood, kinda got a blood smell to it too, real crazy stuff. the other one smelt like sour berries mixed with a lil of cocoa too.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
wow bro that shit looks killa im surprised u can still type with that keybord with out keys stickin dooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnn lol.. thats looks like some sticky icky shit...coco/maple sounds delicous to... peace

Latest posts

Latest posts