What's new

2 300 watt led panels. test run. 3x3

C

cheddacat

hey thanks

hey thanks

picture.php
You got me to thinking about the whole canopy and undergrowth so I have a question. My two leds are only about 16 inches wide and two feet length together. My top buds are 8 inches away right now directly under the lights but the rest of the bud in the tent is like 16 -24 inches away. So my question is . Do you think the 8 inch away will be affected negatively for being to close.while the rest flourishes at proper distance?These are 3 watt epistar chips apparently. Another point to make is the intake screen is open on my tent and through it shines much brightness .that is probaly 40 inces away from light and bouncing off a wall and I still see each individual color.which for me is not even blended in at that distance. Im scared I go 18" away and I dont get much bud. You say intensity matters . I think I can get most intensity at 4 inces away . My lights dont even get warm so I had them at 4 inches above first two weeks with no problems. Just moved them to eight yesterday. I guess im taking my chances with bleaching or whatever. First time led user here. To get the most intensity im thinking the closer the better. As long as not burning. Am I way off here? Or am I stoned or what!
I ran a medman pure painkiller in this other tent left of that big plant right up on that led and saw nothing but beauty. That was lime 4 inches away.so what are the possible negative effects of being too close to the led?

C

cheddacat

my title says it all.test run

my title says it all.test run

So. The apollo 300 watt leds im using are great lights. I will continue to buy them and use them as supplemental lighting. 2 panels are good for the 3 x 3 flower tent if you want to grow a qp. Maybe more if you use stakes to hold up branches. I tried but for me to realistically pull 12 - 16 os off this run I had to throw my phantom 600 and badass bulb in. Im continuing this grow but it is no longer an led grow . Its hps with led. Which all my grows will be from now on. Enjoy the pics. Updates coming soon. Not sure of my exact finish date but I will play it out as it is dealt. Im guessing on harvest time . So if anybody can chime in with tips on feeding schedule at this point (plants are drinking like crazy). Or harvest tips or anything feel free. Remember im new to this so whats up.
picture.php
picture.php

C

cheddacat

I took the 2 leds out of the flower tent due to it being overkill in the 3 x3. The plants are doing great. The leds are holding down an 8x4 veg tent vey well though so far. Thats whats up.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

C

cheddacat

flushing

flushing

This is a picture of half of the plants in the shower getting flushed. Not looking too bad huh.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

C

cheddacat

Heres the other half. I stole one whole one and another top due to running out of sweet cheeba but I have 6 left. If I average 2 os each ill have 12. Ill let ya know how it weighs up. Im curious if ill see more swell in this last 7 to ten days.
picture.php

C

cheddacat

thanks.

thanks.

I got about 10 oz. On them .ill post some pics of the finished product soon. I couldnt be happier. After 20 years of buying pot off the streets.I can finally say I grow some of the best pot in the world.

woolybear

Veteran
I got about 10 oz. On them .ill post some pics of the finished product soon. I couldnt be happier. After 20 years of buying pot off the streets.I can finally say I grow some of the best pot in the world.

congrats. i couldnt imagine what buying weed in ohio is like. here's to the next 10 zips! :dance013:

C

cheddacat

thats it yall

thats it yall

Thats the end of line right there.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php