What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

200 W LED, 5x fem Critical HOG, 2x fem MK-Ultra, 14x random, soil

UPDATE :)

UPDATE :)

All Nebulas are down and is being cured in jars, smell is kinda funky.

Critical HOG and MK-Ultra are being flushed for few days.

Harvest!

Harvest!

END!

All a dem ganja is down my nigga! ALLA DEM! BOM!

Im now going to clean the tent from all of the excess dirt, and them plant some new stuff.

SO! You guys want me to continue to update on this one or create a new thread o whad? :bump:

Taste

Taste

Taste On the indicas is MMAZING :) just too good man, having hard time not to smoke ;D

But few hits get me soo high, zero tolerance, cant smoke much, and not so interested :D

After Fuel!

After Fuel!

Allridi then mates!

Vaping nicotin juices has been a trend lately. Vaping in all & all. SO! I made some cannabis leaf extract juice:

Requirements:

-32 ml of atmos lab Mist labeled 0 mg VG e-juice
-possible flavours
-a hand full of cannabis
-glassjar, oven, stove, pot
-Vaporiser, i recommend Stingray clone, orchid clone, some 0,38 kanthal wire and 18650 NOT PROTECTED batteries to fit it, from www.fasttech.com. This bitch gives huge ass vapes.

First heat of the chopped cannabis material at 100-200 Fahrenheit in the oven for about 40 minutes to get the colour to change brownish and u know.

Theeen. Add the ganja to the 32 ml of liquid in the glass jar! Close the lid! warm like 0,3 l water on the kettle as low as possible!

Now! Cook the jar in the water for 2 hours, mixing the stuff by chaking the jar every 20 minute.

Finally! Use coffee or teafilters, ooor, organic cotton towels or some hippie shit like that to separate the grass material from the liquid, EASY.

You now has 20 ml of cannabis e-liquid! You can now add flavoring, or you could have added them in the first place as most vapemen do to enhance the flavour.

Enjoy!

Latest posts

Latest posts