What's new

There’s a new restaurant in town!

Hubbleman

Veteran
5 Guys it’s called, they make mean burgers, some of the best I tried

What’s you favourite burger joint??

hyposomniac

Veteran
I like 5guys.. they use fresh jalapenos, which is virtually all that separates​ them from Jake's wayback burger. Smashburger is good too, decent beef, truffle burger w cheddar.
Does your 5 guys have the free peanuts? I eat a million before the burger is ready.
Homemade always best

Green Squall

Didn't know they had 5 Guys across the pond. The one here closed because the people who ran it were jackasses. Wahlburgers gets my vote for best burger chain.

Wahlburgers has a solid burger, wasn't impressed with their fries. Good fries complete a burger imo. RR has bottomless sweet potato fries and that seals the deal for me:)

5 Guys Burger with Bacon and American cheese and pickles.
Shake with oreo cookie pieces and coffee added. Whipped cream topped!

I love that meal. Should only do like once a month though...

For the first year we had 5 Guys, they way overcooked the burgers. They were probably adhering to some health regulations. Now, they changed. The burgers are very juicy. Mmm.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Out west...

Out west...

In and Out Burgers - all fresh, only fires fried in oil , it's a small chain

Or Late Nite

Tommy's Chili Burgers - Chili Cheese Fries

:party:

shithawk420

Veteran
Recently had the new steak n shake prime burger.it was good but nowhere near worth the money.fries sucked too.culvers is the best imo.never had 5 guy's, in n out or anyother burger chain mentioned

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I like 5 Guys burger n' fries the best for chain burger joints, but in Bemidji we have Slim's (#1) and the Corner Bar (#2) for really good burgers.......

EDIT:
btw, living in the country means that the closest 5 Guys burger joint to me is over 150 miles away.

Last edited:

7thson

I've tried 5guy's, Smash burgers, Culvers and In & Out.I like In &Out and Culvers the most.And In& Out has a real good shake too.

St. Phatty

I eat 1/2 pound of hamburger almost every day for lunch.

Today was my first day back since Barfing Thanksgiving.

Mustard tasted so good !

It eventually becomes obvious that I'm putting on a restaurant for a bunch of wild cats.

I feed the chickens, the rats eat the leftover chicken food, the cats eat the rats.

Then I accidentally leave raw hamburger (for the outdoor wild cats) on the counter (on Barfing Thanksgiving) and Mr. Pasta (dominant indoor cat) ate about 1/2 pound of raw hamburger.

If I had lots of extra time space & money I think it would be fun to find out which hamburger sauce cats like the most.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll get flamed for this but I'm still stuck on those little square White Castle belly bombs!:joint:

I picked up a frozen 6pack of 'em tonight, $4.44 minus the $1 coupon I had, so about .66 apiece, nearest White Castle to me is over 200 miles away.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I tried the Steak & Shake chain and always had a great steakburger.......

so Steak & Shake: I like my dbl done MW, bacon & cheese, shoestring fries along side w/a vanilla shake, I'm drooling, as a diabetic I can't recall the last time I had a shake :p

note to self: add vanilla shake to bucket list :nono:

S&S in Toledo OH (Reynolds Rd/I-475) gets 2 thumbs up from me :)