What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem/Diesel/OG/Blueberry crosses

EvergreenState

Cinnabon without the sugar:Blasphemy!
I'm glad you got one that looks like the photo shown on the HSO site for the 707. It should be a good representative of that strain.

TheBlaze

It's not a big yielding strain though. Unless the buds weigh in much heavier than they look. You never know until you get the scale out. I've been way off in estimation before.

EvergreenState

I found the 707, well the 1 seed I grew, to be a slow vegger. I think to get a decent yield out of it you'd need to veg. for about 2 months.

TheBlaze

I did veg for about 7 weeks. They got pretty big before flip. Buds are stacking nicely, just not very dense buds. We will see though. I might be wrong.

EvergreenState

It's definitely more sativa dominant and the buds reflect that. Not to worry, the most important aspects of any strain are the affects. How a strain affects our minds, bodies and spirits is our top priority. Great smells, yields and tastes are nice bonuses and you'd always like to have them but how a strain affects you is the number 1 priority. The 707 succeeds in the affects dept.

TheBlaze

Well then I can't wait to sample it. I've noticed that some diesel crosses have short stalked trichs. Looks like the 707 is the same. Plenty of trichs, but they are quite short and only on the buds.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Well then I can't wait to sample it. I've noticed that some diesel crosses have short stalked trichs. Looks like the 707 is the same. Plenty of trichs, but they are quite short and only on the buds.

Probably thanks to the nld used back in the day. Looks real tasty from my house bru.

TheBlaze

Anubis #1 at 62 days of 12/12

Anubis #1 at 62 days of 12/12

Started heavy defoliation in preparation for harvest in the next few days. I took 2 of the plants out of the tent to clean them up.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Lookin busy your end mate, had an english breakfast lol..just so happens its the best place in town for english bacon sausage egg tinned toms mushroom toast and fried bread, with a tea. $5and some change. Litterally the best and cleanest in town. Im saving the real shit for when i get to market.

If ya need trimmer with scissors im just up the way bru.