What's new

Lumpy's Flowers - GS Cookies, Cherry Pie, OG & More!

L

LumpStatus

Well so much for the cookies thread I guess. I need a new spot to let loose some flower shots. Instead of hi jacking others threads I figured I would start my own for anyone who might be interested...

First up is the GS Cookies. Day 41 I believe. 50 of them on this 4x8 table under 2kw.

L

LumpStatus

Sorry CannabisTHC, I accidently hit no instead of yes on the did you find this post helpful! Im on my cell phone and ive got big fingers lol...

The 50 table is doing great...however there is a lot of places that could use more branches or more plants...

Im getting ready to plant a 72 plant 4x8 tray of topped gsc cuts...4+ branches each. I think this will do best as far as yield. Ive also got a table with 84 untopped gsc going.

Up next....Cherry Pie! My first run and turning into one of my favorites already!

MakinGoo

Killer table u got there.. Thanks 4 posting up some cookie flicks.. Hopefully I find a nice batch in SF 2morro.. I really want me some cookies 2morro.. These pics will get me by till then..

L

LumpStatus

Here is the Cherry Pie at 42 days. This plant is one of the strongest smelling in my garden. The smell is amazing.

LeafLady

Yummy garden Lumpy! We just cut some clones of Cherry Pie today and even the foliage stinks. Cookies can be trained like any big stretching OG. Try ting down a cola if it gets out of hand.

Staying Locked to this thread. :)

L

LumpStatus

Louis XIII OG Kush....Day 62...Funky Stinky HUGE nugs for og...The easiest buds in the world to trim!

L

LumpStatus

Thanks MIA! Right now I am in love with the cherry pie. The stinkiest fantastic sweet smell, unbelievable. Debating whether to try Sour Dubble, Chem 91 skunk va or The white next...help me out ;). I ran the 91 and dub once before but I really messed them up and need to redeem myself...

Thanks kinger!

Cannastyle

Wow....

Those are some seriously beautiful flowers LumpStatus....That King Louie looks dank as hell...same with those cookies...I am looking forward to trying her out soon....

Mia

I'm not a big fan of the white so I would say chem 91 skunk and sour dubble but really Lump what's wrong with what you got going on right now?:)
The grass is always greener on the other side eh? :)

How does the Louis compare with the Larry?
I've been wanting a louis cut for awhile now...looks like APE has them but that guy never updates his daily selection...

L

LumpStatus

The xiii is bigger. smell is very similar. i would say the xiii is somewhat more lemon and the larry has a sliggt creamyness to it if that makes sense. the xiii is great but i will always place the larry on top. Ape shut down shop temporarily due to some issues he had...but i know he plans on reopening soon in the same spot.

And no its not the grass is greener lol...ive got too many mothers and i need to sort through them, get rid of anything unworthy ya know?

CannabisTHC

Sorry CannabisTHC, I accidently hit no instead of yes on the did you find this post helpful! Im on my cell phone and ive got big fingers lol...

lol its all good, sounds like the new run should be even better, does look like you could fill in some more space with those. Be cool to see that run.

I'd say go with chem 91 even though its probably a bit tougher to grow. My first run with her didn't go perfectly either but the second I dialed her in.

Always wanted to try cherry pie, good to see some pics of her. Louis XIII looks bomb as well, I got the tahoe og cut ready to go for next round, can't wait to have nugs similar to those soon.

L

LumpStatus

The xiii is bigger. smell is very similar. i would say the xiii is somewhat more lemon and the larry has a sliggt creamyness to it if that makes sense. the xiii is great but i will always place the larry on top. Ape shut down shop temporarily due to some issues he had...but i know he plans on reopening soon in the same spot.

And no its not the grass is greener lol...ive got too many mothers and i need to sort through them, get rid of anything unworthy ya know?