What's new

....WAKE & BAKE....

nickman

Veteran
Oh Yeah, i forgot to mention... this mornings wake and bake was a blunt of Blackberry mixed with some Boss Hog ...

latr...

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Good Morning W & B Crew! :tiphat:

Just checking my holliday weekend to do list and right there at the top.............:smoweed:

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
Top of the morning to you all in the Wake & Bake thread!

nickman - hope your doing well bud, enjoy your blunt man!
caljim - i can relate to your holiday "to-do" list! Hope you had a good one man
crack-attack - hey bud! hope you have a great day

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Beautiful morning, good buzz, coffee =
icon_razz.gif

Good morning w&bers. :tiphat:

soil margin

Veteran
Anyone here do mixed bowls in the morning?

Like say pack a bongload, half with a nice energetic sativa, half with a body high indica.

Always gets me in the mood to start the day.

Shmoezer

Veteran
Well>>>> i didnt just wake>>>BUT TOTALY BAKED>>>
had to stop by the ol' W&B>>>sup EZ>>>

hello hello everyone:)

smokin on some Chem#3>>>with a little desert of some ChemD>>>full melt>>>
scrumptious nuggys my friends>>:)

i do mixed bowls or J's all the time>>>
a favorite is the Kalimist>>>mixed witha nugg of ChemD>>>MMMM MMMM MMMMM.yummmy stuff>>
PEACE:)

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Hey everyone1 :)

Kicking out the night with some sourbubble n chocolope. Enjoy my salads at night rather than the morning. Mostly cuz i dont have the waknbak strains to mix. Its easier to find a couple dayenders to mix tho. :joint:

Whatup shmoezer. :wave: 50 posts, yeah i think thats the magic number. Great to see ya about and enjoyin some herb. C ya around.

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
Am I wrong but has a Wake & Bake legend returned to us? Im thinking so! Havent heard anyone mention Kalimist in a minute!

Morning wake and bake!

crack-attack

Closer to the sun and far from the moon
ICMag Donor
morning all!! blasted off some sensi star. not exactly the best choice for wake n bake haha but physical therapy should be interesting :)

crack-attack

Closer to the sun and far from the moon
ICMag Donor
morning everyone! burning some c99 i got from a friend, one of my fav morning smokes!!! hope everyone has a kick ass day

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
Greetings friends. Cookie has a day off from the kitchen today. Glad for it too! This has been a long, HOT week. Monday was 97 degrees outside (much hotter in the kitchen next to the cooking equipment), and I worked a very busy double shift feeding the holiday crowd. Whew. Straight chillin today. Yall have a great weekend.
Stay safe, and keep em green.
cc

Last edited: