What's new

first grow

LuvBuds

I popped a few beans but have had only one make the sex cut. I am in my fifth week of flowering this girl. I am happy so far considering I knew next to nothing when I started. I just wanted to share a few pics.

LuvBuds

Make sure your album is not set to private. Messed me up first time I tried to post pics.

It was set to private..thanks..strange because I have posted using pics from this albulm before..I guess when I uploaded the new pics I changed the settings. Hopefully you all can see the pics now.

LuvBuds

I popped a sack seed to practice topping. Because my big girl was getting ready to change to 12/12, this seed has been under that light pattern since I planted her.

LuvBuds

Seeds I have purchased and received since starting first grow

Seeds I have purchased and received since starting first grow

I realized early in this grow that it wouldn't be a one time thing for me. I have made two purchases from Herbie's both orders took two weeks to arrive. Here is my list:

Feminized
Special Kush #1
Double Glock
Grape Gum
Strawberry Blue
Critical Sensi Star

Auto
Candy Kush
Blue Diseal
Northern Lights
White Yoda
2 Fast 2 Vast

7 Regular Afghani

I think I went a little overboard. I only have a 3x3 space so it will take me close to a year to grow if not longer lol

LuvBuds

I was able to harvest 1 1/2 oz (dry weight) on my first ever grow using only bag seeds. I have my first auto that will be ready to harvest in less than a month, and three more that will be ready to chop 4-5 weeks later. I have smoked for almost 2 decades, but no high has been more satisfying. I can wait to try out all the different strains I have purchased.