What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

Mohadib

Veteran
Biker Kush @54 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DBMH x MAC turned out killer. This will knock you for a loop. Very potent. I should have saved #60 which is the bottom flower. Both phenos are top shelf. 1 more still in flower just as good..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dankwolf

DBMH x MAC turned out killer. This will knock you for a loop. Very potent. I should have saved #60 which is the bottom flower. Both phenos are top shelf. 1 more still in flower just as good..

View Image
View Image

View Image

I found mac 1 to be lack o luster in effect and bag appeal . looks great in flower but smoke testers said nothing like ogkb 2.0 or cotton candy .

Mack 1 is the epitome of hype in my opinion. What's your idea of her ???

I respect your opinion:tiphat:

Dankwolf

You want true frost ....

You want true frost ....

Hit up some afgooye . to start
picture.php

Or a close second la con / la affie

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Frost is not every thing . my number 1 strian of all time,is a select plant of Hawaiian snow AKA Akron bud . no pics but I was a once a day guy and one bowel of here had me saying no . she was special like none other .

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I found mac 1 to be lack o luster in effect and bag appeal . looks great in flower but smoke testers said nothing like ogkb 2.0 or cotton candy .

Mack 1 is the epitome of hype in my opinion. What's your idea of her ???

I respect your opinion:tiphat:

Ive never grown Mac 1. I was gifted half pack of MAC seeds. I got 3 males. The 1 I used has been pumping out killers. You gotta keep in mind people are diferant. What you dont like someone else will think its the bees knees. There's some good growers that love it. We all grow what we like. I dont have any cuts in my garden from another person. The only seed plant from another growing is from inhouse. :tiphat:

Here is MAC1 grown by Vanilla Phoenix. He likes her.
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

indagroove

Veteran
Hit up some afgooye . to start

Or a close second la con / la affie

I have some old seeds I made years ago, which I'm not sure are still viable or not, were a cross of Green Ribbon (Afgooey x Trainwreck) and LA Con. I need to see if I get get any of those to sprout. I need to get a nice male for breeding purposes.

Dankwolf

I have some old seeds I made years ago, which I'm not sure are still viable or not, were a cross of Green Ribbon (Afgooey x Trainwreck) and LA Con. I need to see if I get get any of those to sprout. I need to get a nice male for breeding purposes.

Sounds killer :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts