What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

DutchHazeDog

Karma genetics freebie (on the 'official' website) Bonbon, at day 29 of 12/12. (I first wrote day 30, but checked the date again, she has had 28 short dark periods, so actually day 29 of 12/12)
Smells are sweet and slightly sour a bit like sweets, smells fresh.

Stretch is huge on this pheno!!! She was topped a few days before putting into the 12/12 tent and she grew more than 2x in height, nearly as much stretch as the DR Grinspoon I grew!
Looks like yield will be good (better than most OG)

2nd pic is of the lower buds, looks promising

In the 3rd pic you see she is a bit light green (looks less light green in real life, like the first 2 pics), however she had a mg deficiency so I added a bit more dolomite lime top dressing.

FYI Grown with greenhouse powder feeding bio (pre mixed organic nutrients)

Attachments

• photo_2022-08-23_08-29-48.jpg
    photo_2022-08-23_08-29-48.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 118
  • bonbon.jpg
    bonbon.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 109
  • bonbon_big.jpg
    bonbon_big.jpg
    379 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:

DutchHazeDog

I grew 2 melo rado plants.
Harvested at 70 days of 12/12, they should have gone 80 days for more powerful flavor and effect (but I mix the nutrients in the soil and they were running out of nutrients.. better too little than too much nutrients so this often happens when not running a clone I know).

I had 2 distince phenotypes, similar stretch on both and good apical dominance and good stretch on the side branches that get light. Responds well to topping, lst, defoliation...
I had a thrips infestation, added predator insects, basically the plants didn't have the smoothest run.

I have a karmarado OG phenotype (I think), smells like typical floral og, on the fresh/sour side of the spectrum. Needs a good cure to bring that dank og taste/smell.
The effect is surprisingly pretty mental, and pretty passive. It can make me feel relaxed and not too high but when I need to really think I realise I am super high - also hits hard on the concentration/memory for the first 20 minutes after a bong hit. Effect is a bit of a creeper and fades away very smoothly (no headaches, no negative/demotivated feelings).

The other phenotype is more sweet so I guess more on the melon side (but doesn't remind of the melon candy yet). It has a certain gassiness that I have not encountered before. Its rosin is very liquid and smells like a sweet version of anti-mosquitto spray. The effect is very nice relaxing it hits smooth with some euphoria and a bit of a creeper (like 40 minutes after a bong hit I sometimes feel the effect evolve and get stronger/more present). Long lasting with great slow comedown - you slowly get less high :D 8 hours after a wake and bake bong hit I would definitely say I am still happy stoned :D (on average for me a bong hit has 2:30-4 hours effect for most strains, depending on bong hit size of course)

I did not do the plants justice but they have shown me that there is very high quality phenos to be found in these genetics. I started another seed, will keep a clone and try to do her justice :D

Attachments

• melo_sweet_5.jpg
    melo_sweet_5.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 99
  • melo_sweet_4.jpg
    melo_sweet_4.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 97
  • melo_og_9.jpg
    melo_og_9.jpg
    331.9 KB · Views: 95
  • melo_sweet_3.jpg
    melo_sweet_3.jpg
    351.2 KB · Views: 90
  • melo_og_10.jpg
    melo_og_10.jpg
    303.2 KB · Views: 91
  • melo_og_8.jpg
    melo_og_8.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 95
  • melo_sweet_2.jpg
    melo_sweet_2.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 91
  • melo_sweet_1.jpg
    melo_sweet_1.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 93
  • melo_og_6.jpg
    melo_og_6.jpg
    313 KB · Views: 88
  • melo_og_7.jpg
    melo_og_7.jpg
    323.2 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

DutchHazeDog

More images of the melo rados.

Rosin was pressed at 95c for 90 seconds with 72mc bag, approx 30 days after harvest, buds around 55% relative humidity (I aim for 62% but missed this one..)

Attachments

• melo_og_3.jpg
    melo_og_3.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 88
  • melo_og.jpg
    melo_og.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 85
  • melo_og_2.jpg
    melo_og_2.jpg
    272.9 KB · Views: 85
  • melo_og_4.jpg
    melo_og_4.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 100
  • melo_og_rosin.jpg
    melo_og_rosin.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 97
  • melo_og_5.jpg
    melo_og_5.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 97

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Karma genetics freebie (on the 'official' website) Bonbon, at day 30 of 12/12.
Smells are sweet and slightly sour a bit like sweets, smells fresh.

Stretch is huge on this pheno!!! She was topped a few days before putting into the 12/12 tent and she grew more than 2x in height, nearly as much stretch as the DR Grinspoon I grew!
Looks like yield will be good (better than most OG)

2nd pic is of the lower buds, looks promising

In the 3rd pic you see she is a bit light green (looks less light green in real life, like the first 2 pics), however she had a mg deficiency so I added a bit more dolomite lime top dressing.
30 days... real nice....

DutchHazeDog

I also grew a freebie (karma genetics webshop - this freebie is not available anymore but may still be interesting since other people may still have seeds of this in their drawer)
I think the genetics are apple ((fritter x sundae driver) x sour zkittelz) x melon.

The plant reminds me of ripper seeds kmintz.

Short stocky plant, very little stretch, medium size pretty full buds (need to train to avoid buds touching and getting bud rot).
Smells are dank, spicy, slightly sweet/fruity/mint but mainly a dank herbal floral gassy taste strong on the exhale with long lasting after taste.
The effect is above average strength, pretty relaxing but not sleepy, and with mental stimulation. For example I take a fat bong hit it can be hard to focus on a movie, every sentence I hear makes me daydream of related things, with a nice dose of euphoria (makes having ideas feel good, but too lazy to think further).

Need to grow more of the seeds to have more insight on the pheno variation.

Attachments

• souzkit.jpg
    souzkit.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 77
  • sourkit_2.jpg
    sourkit_2.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 74
  • sourzkit_1.jpg
    sourzkit_1.jpg
    328.5 KB · Views: 75

DutchHazeDog

checkout the karmagenetics shop theres still sowah
btw you can use a browser extension like visualping to track changes to webpages to potentially track a restock

Onboard

The Sowahh and Sour Diesel Bx2 is now in stock!

Josh / PS
Hi Josh at Pure Sativa,

What's up with your ordering system? And your customer service?

My order was a success according to the ordering system. And the payment cleared at once.

But - I didn't get any order confirmation to my e-mail. So I wrote to your customer service and requested one.

I got a reply within the hour, saying (roughly): "Yes we got the order, but there was some postal strike and we might not ship it until next week bla bla."
But there was no actual order confirmation.

So I wrote back and re-requested the order confirmation. Since then, no reply. This was four days ago.

Please let me know what is going on?

StevenHXF

Administrator
Hi Josh at Pure Sativa,

What's up with your ordering system? And your customer service?

My order was a success according to the ordering system. And the payment cleared at once.

But - I didn't get any order confirmation to my e-mail. So I wrote to your customer service and requested one.

I got a reply within the hour, saying (roughly): "Yes we got the order, but there was some postal strike and we might not ship it until next week bla bla."
But there was no actual order confirmation.

So I wrote back and re-requested the order confirmation. Since then, no reply. This was four days ago.

Please let me know what is going on?
It’s been summer bank holidays here so a lot of offices and warehouses have been closed for 4 days.

We have had postal strikes in the UK as well so delivery of everything is being hit but it depends where you are as it’s not blanket strikes.

Josh is cool and will get back to you I’m sure.

👍

Latest posts

Latest posts