What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Babba's Outdoor 2010

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nam myoho renge kyo
Since we got home from the Bay ive been spending my time putting a fresh engine in the malibu skiier. You can be sure we will spend our fourth out on the lake watching the local fireworks show. With the fresh engine it will be on ... you want to find us the mrs and I will be on the big lake riding our www.skyski. Perhaps some pics are not far off.

GIS

Can't wait to see what you get going this year, I'll be watching this thread with awe as usual. Thanks for the inspirational hash and bud shots, love it! :) I hope you have a great season this year, hope all is well.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GIS...so nice to see you posting again, been a long time friend :)

Hope everyone had a great holiday, our weekend was amazing!!...We spent the 4th on a nice local lake that shoots fireworks off over the lake, its a really nice way to see the show.

Here are a cpl early in the day, floating around, puffing and eating..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

On with the show...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Then today we took the boat out in the big lake, let her run fast!...what a lovely day and romantic night last night!! It was a perfect weekend! thanks babe :dance013:

picture.php

Heres a cpl of pics of the garden....They are getting a little bigger....

picture.php

picture.php

Heres to a great week and lots of sunshine...Thanks everyone!

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tomatoes ?

Tomatoes ?

Looking good!!

Are those tomatoes in that last pic?! :yummy:

No the tomatoes are on the other end. We just planted 5 plants. ChemD x2 , chem91, abusive , indiana bubblegum. Just put them in and letting them get a bit climatized. More pics to come :)

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Good to see you've got the real deal bubblegum! :yes:

She grew up in an Indiana town what a good lookin momma she never was around but she grew up tall and she grew up right with them Indiana boys on an Indiana night.

grandmesajoker

Hey guys! Hope all is well on your end.. miss ya and much love to you both.

Good to see you guys are doing a summer garden. wouldn't be a normal year without one!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun this fourth, what amazing scenery for some fireworks.

hope to see you guys around :) puffs

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Looking awesome BABBA'S!!

Is that the travelocity gnome hanging out there? Trips to the babba's Garden online?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
great beginning, i look forward to seeing what they do in that wonderful growing climate you guys have over there.

all the best
gm

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nam myoho renge kyo

Nam myoho renge kyo

you guys are living the dream!
prop to ya'll
cheers,
red.

Thanks redspaghetti ...we like to think we have our little piece of heaven here. Like anyone else life brings its ups and downs and good times and bad. But we like to feel we can start from right here and go forward at any given moment ... IT ALL STARTS FROM RIGHT HERE. So we just keep pluggin along doing what we do and trying to spread a little bit of love along the way.

picture.php

C

Custy Noob

your in my thoughts daily, especially cause I want show off the the garden you have both inspired me to grow :)

the sunshine in the back ground reminds me of you two :)

THANK YOU!

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow such a nice thing to say ... thank you so much ... a great way to wake up today !!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mr. B..I was standing on the shore with my waterski waiting for you! Not really Bro..more like here at home wishing I was on a rope behind that new motor of yours. Great fireworks pixels Mrs. B..excelent! The garden looks like mine..a little behind because of our cold spring...good luck with that..the temps will perk it up now and we'll catch those "Big Trees" boys... DD

Latest posts

Latest posts