What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Babba's Outdoor 2010

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Best of green karma for your OD run, I'll be pulling up a seat also to watch the show. :biggrin:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nam myoho renge kyo

Nam myoho renge kyo

picture.php

picture.php

Chem 91 bubble test. Looks like she bubbles. Now we let it dry till it breaks up to powder and shes ready to puff. Enjoy!!

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nam myoho renge kyo

Nam myoho renge kyo

Mixed bubble run. ChemD ,Chemdog 91 , ChemdogD s-1 aka puppy

picture.php

picture.php

We will get back to the garden soon ... since we arent concerned about large plants we figured we could put them in a bit later... so keep watching ... we are working our way to the garden again... seems like lots going on these days. Lets all keep puffin :)

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
wow some great bubble! mrs b you having maters growin this year??? i miss talkin to you folks chemo is takin its toll, best wishes much love

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nam myoho renge kyo

Nam myoho renge kyo

Thanks for the great post everyone !! So nice to see you all !! Looks like a good day to spend some time in the garden !! I see the "Reeferoad" sign is back up ... so perhaps it will get planted this week. We are going to take a little road trip for our anniversary .... not sure whether we will plant our girls before we leave or after we get home. Just looking for a few medium sized plants to make hash out of this season. So cool to be able to come here and post up for all our old and new friends. Thanks for being here !!

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
good to find your new thread babbas. all best wishes for your season and thx for sharing!

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nam myoho renge kyo

Nam myoho renge kyo

Legend OG
picture.php

picture.php

Lime Kush
picture.php

ChemD run