What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

WoW, I bet this place is packed. How many vender's are usally there and what is the average price per cut or clone? I'd sure love to check this out myself. Does anyone sell any drinks or food? I'm sure after talking to vender's and people. You might get alittle hungry.
Take care all,
BG

darthvapor

sounds like a great idea. Any bay area locals wanna carpool and help out with the gas? I got a big ass tahoe and its killing me at the pump.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
jimjay said:
Have you grown out the gdp that you guys have odwn there? Also i just read on another thread that you will take pre orders for a dollar a clone? That is excellent.
Do you know what the trainwreck is crossed w/ to make shipwreck?
thanks
trainwreck is crossed with purple kush and yes the same gdp is available in the dispensary.

Last edited:

clowntown

Veteran
watermelon said:
hang on, isnt weed illegal?!

i jest, does anyone have photos? i want to see what a clone market looks like
We can tell you're not from California.

BTW, don't hold your breath waiting for the pics... but if you must have pictures:

farmers%20market.jpg

Try to imagine that but smaller, and cannabis clones in 10x20 nursery flats sometimes on wire shelves instead of veggies and fruits on tables, and sometimes hippies instead of those people.

Last edited:

NorCal

Veteran
Farmer John said:
Lake County, the same place Eddy Lepp used to have his tiny farm? :D Sounds cool anyway..

farmers market for clones?$1 a piece!!! sounds great! small?? largest seizure in dea history is small??? im sure your just being sarcastic....I actually might have to take a ride out there and pick up eddy to make an appearance at the market, im sure we can get it to happen as I need some new genetics and some of those sound lovely,imma give em a call and if we decide to roll over there ill let you guys know when...

NorCal

Veteran
clowntown said:
No, $1 a piece deposit to reserve a clone for the future.
good enough, I was gonna say that is mighty cheap,but if the genetics are legit and theyre well taken care of im game,last time I went to sonoma and everything I got from the vendors was not anywhere near what they shouda been, decent plants, but then again I paid like $12 a cut and for that im gonna be a lil picky..... whats the limits on the amount of cuts you can buy? I dont need many anyways as I mainly got a closet but 15 would be nice as I believe last time I was inly able to get like 10 alltogether...

clowntown

Veteran
^^^ Exactly, that's my problem mainly. I don't feel like playing the clone lottery game, so I don't even bother. There are lots and lots of reliable quality genetics available in seed form that it's not worth messing with unknown clones. Exception is if you know a vendor with a reliable track record and all that, but that's not the case for most.

darthvapor

how safe is it to go up and come back down from san fran bay area? Ive had a few bros tell me its not a good Idea to go up there in that area because the police just pull over lotsa cars in hopes to get a bust?

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
clowntown said:
We can tell you're not from California.

BTW, don't hold your breath waiting for the pics... but if you must have pictures:

farmers%20market.jpg

Try to imagine that but smaller, and cannabis clones in 10x20 nursery flats sometimes on wire shelves instead of veggies and fruits on tables, and sometimes hippies instead of those people.
Sorry but I am from California so I guess you can never tell and I see why you are sad downtown.. so much negative energy. Smile and the world smiles back. We are all in this together you know. Come and check the market out.. it will put a smile on your face. Peace 2 u

Last edited:

BennyBlanco

Can It All Be So Simple!
Veteran
outkastt said:
I wish we had something like that over on the East Coast.....

You and me both brother.....its so hard to track down goods meds in clone form around my parts.....

NorCal

Veteran
darthvapor said:
how safe is it to go up and come back down from san fran bay area? Ive had a few bros tell me its not a good Idea to go up there in that area because the police just pull over lotsa cars in hopes to get a bust?

pretty safe so long as you know your rights, and your in compliance w/ the law and everyone has their scrip on em.its a pretty chill ride except for the majority of the one lane in and out roads where you can get stuck w/ a cop behind you for miles :badday: and I have gone up there and been pulled over for absolutely no reason, cop actually completely made a u turn on a sunday night and paced us, pulled us over, never said why we were pulled, asked us what we were doing, and let us go. canine unit in a suv btw. he didnt probe as to if he could search the vehicle but he did stick his head into our car to probably try to get a whiff but nothing, some scary shit.....

clowntown

Veteran
justalilrowdy said:
Sorry but I am from California so I guess you can never tell and I see why you are sad downtown.. so much negative energy. Smile and the world smiles back. We are all in this together you know. Come and check the market out.. it will put a smile on your face. Peace 2 u
I was referring to watermelon (isn't weed illegal?! comments).

You keep talking about my negative attitude or something, but I'm simply pointing out that there are a lot of potential for fakes to be passed around, a problem that's been had at every dispensary that I'm aware of, so far. There may be one or two exceptions or something but every single one that I know of and heard of has had authenticity problems, some far worse than others.

Hmm I forgot to change my 'Current Mood' since 2006!

Last edited:

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey I hope you are feeling better.. I agree about the potential for fakes and we try to keep reputable vendors with finished products that we have seen or have original breeder packs from their mother plants. My first experience with buying clones was a real bummer and thats why I got the farmers market going. Its a great place to connect with alot of good people. Theres always the inexperienced grower as well who can take a very viable product and kill it with no knowledge of what they are doing too so it kind of goes both ways.
If you are ever this way on a Saturday come on by and we'll chat.
Peace

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Clones 4 Saturdays Farmers Mkt..

Clones 4 Saturdays Farmers Mkt..

Soma's Lavendar, Magus Genetics Warlock, Greenhouse's Hawaiian Snow, Paradise's Dutch Dragon, No Mercy's Ice Queen.. as well as Shipwreck, Banana, Purple, Grandaddy Purple, Blueberry, Shiva c4,.

clowntown

Veteran
JLR, my sincere apologies if I came off a bit on the negative side as you say.

It appears from the feedback so far on this thread that you have at least a fairly organized operation going :yes: My concern was just that this would be yet another clone lottery game site...

NorCal

Veteran
clowntown said:
JLR, my sincere apologies if I came off a bit on the negative side as you say.

It appears from the feedback so far on this thread that you have at least a fairly organized operation going :yes: My concern was just that this would be yet another clone lottery game site...
strangely, I've always felt like the farther north you go from the bay area the better your chances of getting valid clones are as the people in the bay seem to be more associated with business and making money and the people up north tend to take this stuff a bit more serious...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts