What's new

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Karma...

I was looking at what's listed at the bou and saw...
Jamil Sayyida... is the photo of the Leb#27?
That thing is a monster!

The lebanese landrace I tried was kind of on the weak side but it was some tasty smoke.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doh!!!

I just saw that Karma is not around for the now...

Can anybody else answer my question above?
Please?
Thank You. :)

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I am back around.

That picture is jamil sayyida. I would never put a picture with a strain it doesnt belong.

That plant was grown outdoor holland.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am back around.

That picture is jamil sayyida. I would never put a picture with a strain it doesnt belong.

That plant was grown outdoor holland.

Sweet!

Thank you Karma.

I gotta put it on the list of things to get. I think it would grow well in my location. And for the price I can get a couple packs. :dance013:

REALPOTency

Veteran
hello karma,

excellent strains
which strains has less odor of these, or not so strong ?
thinking of indoor cultivation :)

-jack o'nesia
-headbanger
-where's my bike
-dominator
-sourjack
-sssdh x jack

good smokes!:tiphat:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
defantly NOT headbanger, that stuff smells triple ha ha

the Dominator, and sssdh x jack are the less smelly while growing from that list.

blitzkrieged

white og

white og

hey karma,
I joined IC just to ask you this question:
when the white og v2 comes out where would I be able to pick a pack up?
I have literally checked, read and asked everywhere for some years now. when I lived in Cali I got a recommendation just so i could go to HTC where white og was my best medicine. for four years straight the white og was all I ever kept around. it was and always will be my favorite herb in the world. HTC had changed the cut up a bit in early 2013 right when I left so I was privileged enough to have consumed as much as I did.
a response would be so appreciated but either way you have my highest respect and gratitude for the white og.
best
-blitzed

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I will have new White OG seeds in may. they are ripping at the moment. A inbreed of the V2.0 and a small LTD batch of a IX (V1 x V2)

blitzkrieged

karma,
could you give me a heads up on where the best place to locate them would be (in may)? I would just about do anything to get a hold of her. she is truely missed; the best by far.
again.. much respect man

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey karma,or karma enthusiasts,hope someone can chime in here.I received my Bear O G today along with a surprise pack tagged Biker Kush hybids!
Anyone have any idea what these hybrids may be?
Went through a bunch of threads and the search engine and came up empty.
Thanks for taking a sec,it's appreciated.

mr.rogers67

@NEW ENGLAND I saw Karma has some hybrids up some were ,cookie wreck x bk c99 x bk AG13 x bk La Affair x bk Dominator x bk. I would like to try the c99 x Biker Kush. mr.rogers

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
@NEW ENGLAND I saw Karma has some hybrids up some were ,cookie wreck x bk c99 x bk AG13 x bk La Affair x bk Dominator x bk. I would like to try the c99 x Biker Kush. mr.rogers

Thanks Mr rogers,
Must have missed that
Stoked to get them as my freebies to go with my Bear Og

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Yes its a mixed pack of all kind of Hybrids with that Biker Kush male. All tested .

There is a change for many differnt things in that, a fun open adventure.