What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

91'chemdog

elanius

Veteran
91 skva around 8 weeks

DSC_0070.JPG
DSC_0079.JPG
DSC_0080.JPG

kro-magnon

Veteran
I have some Sowahh from Karma in flower currently, I'm amazed by the similarities I can see between the Chem family and the females I have. The affiliation of both is undeniable when you see them developing flowers in the same way, some leaves are identical on one of my females to a Chem and many little details are shared.

goingrey

I have some Sowahh from Karma in flower currently, I'm amazed by the similarities I can see between the Chem family and the females I have. The affiliation of both is undeniable when you see them developing flowers in the same way, some leaves are identical on one of my females to a Chem and many little details are shared.
Yea I am growing Dinachem (front) and Sour Ripper (back) next to each other and also took note of the resemblance. As seedlings they were pretty much indistinguishable.

ds.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts