What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
............jackin it jackin it spankin it in san diego!....
This thread has some of the finests cannabis and pix of it found anywhere. Usually I'm at a loss for words, can't figure out what to say-until I read this ^ ^ ....my thoughts exactly, respect...DD

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
^With that said... I'll show my crappy little 818 OG Kush flowering in my little greenhouse with no light deprivation :artist:

picture.php

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Terpene,

Can't wait to see how the Ace Zamaldelica turns out. Is the Flo DJ or Dutch Passion? Very sativa leaning...

Haha! By comparison to everything I'm used to running makes the Flo looks like an indica to me. Flo is Dj Short. It's #4, the purple flamethrower one I had in veg. The beans you see forming in the background are from the Tom Hill Haze trifoliate x Purple White Widow male's pollen that I dusted it with. The goal is purple-budded, purple-stemmed, purple-leaved super stretchy haze.

guest396

Can I play too fellas?
Um did someone say adubb?
Whats that I never heard of it..... Hahaha
2 weeks in
picture.php

8 weeks in
picture.php

Nug shot.. Couple of days before chop
picture.php

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Just moved the Purple Haze x Meao Thai indoors in the past week. Hosed 'em down with Safer's Soap, so that fried them a little. Perking up now.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Here's shots of a friend's small med grow. I'm going to need to get a clone of the Grapefruit Haze for myself in dirt.

picture.php
picture.php

She's a damn citrus dream, she is.

Here's Strawberry Diesel x Jack's Cleaner

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Haha! By comparison to everything I'm used to running makes the Flo looks like an indica to me. Flo is Dj Short. It's #4, the purple flamethrower one I had in veg. The beans you see forming in the background are from the Tom Hill Haze trifoliate x Purple White Widow thai pheno pollen I dusted it with. The goal is purple-budded, purple-stemmed, purple-leaved super stretchy haze.

Yeah, I hear you Terpene. I'm a lanky sativa whore too. I grew the DJ Short Flo about 8 years ago. Mine were a little thicker leaved, which is why I say she looks sativa leaning. Loved the smoke.

Terpene

Veteran
I believe its Sour Dubb or something similar, though I'll need some help here:
Solid white straw, red stripes. Indica/og growth structure, 8 weekish finishing - looking for the strain's name
thank%20you.gif

Also, Nata - if you can shed some light on purple/yellow zip tie combo as well as orange /green zip tie combo I would appreciate it.

I believe purple is cherry pie, but orange/green smells and tastes more like rancid citrus gasoline - is that Orange Julius?

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
I can only give you the choices:

Cherry Pie
Orange Julius
or my buddies personal OG strain. I believe it just goes by LA Kush.

If you post some pics i can help.

Why only 2, there was 4?

Not that it matters... I would love to see them finished though.

Terpene

Veteran
Cherry Pie and Orange Julius it is then.
The cherry pie is amazing, great smell, great taste, very heavy.

The white straw with yellow stripes (Adub) is BANGIN. The red straw with white stripes (presumed Dubtech7) is also very potent, but way more stoney from what little I remember..

The other 2 damped off. I would have taken pics but the borg made for some seriously ugly looking leaves.

G

guest5703

HAPPY 4.20!!!

HAPPY 4.20!!!

I think this is rasberry Kush crossed with Madness? Or Mountain Madness?

picture.php

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Irie 420 to all!
I've been real busy lately and once again on a cannabis break. Those of you that know what my "new" job is will understand why I'm still on the job hunt...hence no cannabis for me ATM. While I haven't always been a cannabis consumer lately, I'm ALWAYS a grower!
Here's some STS-a-fied LouisXIII
picture.php

I've also got 2 Tahoes that I've been spraying with the same STS solution for as long as I have the Louis but theyre proving to be stubborn bitches. I'll keep spraying till they surrender :whiteflag:& yield some pollen

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
ADub day 33
picture.php

Not to jinx myself but it's been nice to have a grow without major issues like Broad mites.