What's new

Hollywood Pure Kush (PK)

Prodigygrower

Veteran
I'll be poppin some of bodhi's Hollywood Pk x Uzbekistan hash plant should be some epic dank from what i understand Hollywood Pk is more like a Og than the suge Pk witch is like a refined bubba but I have no idea what the make up is I just know its funk!

digitydank

Sounds like it could be the digity prodigy . your right the hollywood pk stretches a bunch and has a very fruity pebble kush taste with some hints of lemon . golf ball nugs like the og also . suges is more bubbaish i believe .

coastal

Growing the hprc/legendary pure kush atm.... Seems to be one of many cali pk's.... Definite OG with the structure being a little bit more stocky than other og's. Reminds me of other og's I've had but with a lime smell instead of the lemon pinesol. Lucky charms and mashmallows in the background. Potency is awesome, some of the strongest I've grown to date (the high being roughly 60/40 ind/sat) yet at the same time it's the best thing I've found yet for anxiety.

The Revolution

Veteran
Ive seen a lot of reviews on the Hollywood PK. All top reviews, and I think its been agreed this is some of the best Kush going around. Sure would like to get my hands on some ;)

YaaMon

Growing the hprc/legendary pure kush atm.... Seems to be one of many cali pk's.... Definite OG with the structure being a little bit more stocky than other og's. Reminds me of other og's I've had but with a lime smell instead of the lemon pinesol. Lucky charms and mashmallows in the background. Potency is awesome, some of the strongest I've grown to date (the high being roughly 60/40 ind/sat) yet at the same time it's the best thing I've found yet for anxiety.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=38859&pictureid=930433View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=38859&pictureid=930411View Image

Yo coastal, is that the Topanga Canyon Pure Kush from HPRC? You said lime smell and that's how 30years describes the TPK.

Got any pics of her in veg?

the taponga canyon pure kush and hollywood pure kush should be the same cut. it goes around with a few names.. 91 pk, hollywood pk, topanga canyon pk, pk ripper, 91 og, etc etc.. it is a very rare clone and is straight fire og.. whoever said lucky charms tones was spot on, u can get it a little on the exhale. very potent buds. i'd say a little more indicaish then most og's and better then most og's as well.. def one of my favorites.

my cut is finicky and has super thin viney branches.. stretchy like the typical og. always stinks though.

Onepunchko

Hollywood Pure Kush (PK)

I spread around a cut of some pure kush years ago on the old overgrow site ( my homie I got it from called it pus kush back then cuz he said it was as good as good pussy). It was much more like bubba looking, maybe a little frostier with a less pungent sort of mild OG lemon Chen smell. That's what people started to call the LA pure kush.

O.G.#1

My friend is running a PussKush x Buddie(BubbaKush x SourD ibl) he made from the clone i got from someone back in the days of overgrow ;) I got beans of PussKush x Buddie

I would love to get my hands on the hollywood kush i remember seeing it on overgrow. Aint hollywood kush the la pure kush? I thought it was the suge nite cut or something like that?

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
suge has a cut the la is another cut and the Hollywood is its own cut.

I also herd 91og is related to/or is the Hollywood

Bodhi is also working with the HPK cut...

jessethestoner

So fuckng confusing. So ive got a few crosses a friend gave me with the suge nite la kush, so its a separate cut?
Anyone know if its a s1 or a cross or what its genetics are?

Latest posts

Latest posts