What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THE LOVE THREAD

whodare

Veteran
picture.php

ONE LoVe

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
there are many kinds of love, but I feel the deepest love is the one we feel from our hearts

in terms karmic love is relatively eternal

example a mothers love, a love for you that existed in your mothers being before you were even born

we have all been begotten from the start of existing chain of life, we are all ancestors to the original love that has brought the human race to this point

building your life on a foundation of heartfelt love is how we unlock the human differential, knowing that unlike other life that your a sentient being, and that our true potential is achieved when we interact harmoniously with one another

love without one each other does not have the same meaning the human dynamic is everything

benjuanman

Veteran
"Love doesn't make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile."
Elizabeth Browning

"The moment we choose to love we begin to move against domination, against oppression. The moment we choose to love we begin to move towards freedom, to act in ways that liberate ourselves and others. That action is the testimony of love as the practice of freedom."
Bell Hooks

HempHut

Insightful stoners and the universe they inhabit: :tiphat:

[YOUTUBEIF]zSgiXGELjbc[/YOUTUBEIF]

Three light year tall pillar of gas and dust (courtesy of the Hubble telescope):

picture.php

This is real -- ride the transformation of the elements.

Light one and browse the Hubble gallery here:

http://hubblesite.org/gallery/album/entire/

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i love girls in heels and miniskirts...but i can never find myself to actually love them because they are all scandalous as fuck.....

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
very nice thread. Thanks for keeping it going.

Luke 10:27 So he answered and said, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all you rmind, and your neighbor as yourself."

God only knows love; hate is a man-made concept.
Choosing to love, we realign with the spirit of God and so become god-like.
With God, all things are possible.
Go with God.

Namaste.

L

longearedfriend

^^ be careful guys

we don't talk religion here it gets threads closed...

whodare

Veteran
thanks for keeping the conversation going guys, and i dont think mention of god is religious, more spiritual, as long as you dont say christianity's god is better than say the muslim god or whatever... in other words keep specific religious beliefs too yourself

just share in one of lifes emotions that crosses all cultural, religious, language, and land borders...