What's new

Sorry Skunk Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hill

Veteran
Cling to it Kiwi, bathe in it, yummy-num-num as Hyb would say. How else could one wake-up convincing themselves that no wrong was done, that they personally owe no reparations, how convenient, but how very cowardly too.

funkymonkey

No-one is trying to say no wrong was done. It's between Marco and Sam to discuss reparations and we should leave it to them to sort out, not our business. This whole thing isn't really our business to be honest and it's a shame so much dirty laundry got waved around in public to be quite frank. Marco made a mistake, to err is human, let's not let emotions run too high, it doesn't help.

Kiwi Star

Funny how you come out attacking me, when I was simply saying you cannot write off what Nevil has said on the basis of what Shanti is doing and explained why.

I'm not going to get into a shit-slinging match with you Tom. Looking at what you've previously said on this topic that's what you turn to. I wasn't even taking sides. Hell, I didn't even mention Marco so where do reparations come into my post?

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
I think an apology was a nice start , if MR would have tried to research a little bit , he could have turned the interview around , and then asked JP some hard questions, thats why it sucks to assume anything
peaceTS .......

Tom Hill

Veteran
I see it very differently FM. From my angle it is well beyond just between Sam and Marco. Many in this very community, in this very thread, are as guilty as Marco imo, yet I don't hear squat from them regarding manning-up and getting started on the road to repairing their shameless actions. At least Marco did that. Every single sonofabitch that has participated in this witch hunt, without being in possession of the facts, they are all guilty of one of the gravest and most serious of crimes imo. -Tom

funkymonkey

Ah, now you point it out, I see what you mean. To me, the agenda is the truth being paramount but i guess others have axes to grind and took sides, so now one side looks bad and the other side is pissed. Let's hope we can make 2011 a more consiliatory year than 2010 was. Maybe now Marco has taken the big step in kicking this process off people can work out their beefs over this and move on to more positive things.

A

arcticsun

isnt this is some shit... huh? not unlike the behavior of the media in general imho

Im just glad that people are speaking up about this, we have been hearing all kinds of crazy shit. Everything was a fucking conspiracy in 2010 tho, most paranoid fucking year ever!.. and when its not the noia, its some hype

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
You know, to be honest when considering what the magazine is supposed to be about and being targeted for the medical marijuana community, I'm kind of puzzled as to why a story such as this one about Sam was even published. While Sam is a legend in the breeding community Most if not all his work was well before Medical Marijuana caught on. I really see no reason why "The Alternative Medical Journal" is posting stories of breeders, smugglers and DEA agents. Seems to me the Medical side of the community would be much better served to avoid such things, not immerse themselves in it.

Baba Ku

Veteran
We reap what we sow. TY is a company with a product to sell. When a company releases bad product to the public without proper testing and market evaluation, it more often than not hurts the company far more than the release of a good product would help.

A good product supplied to a satisfied customer may well increase sales by 1-2. A bad product supplied to a dissatisfied customer can account for approx. 500 pieces of lost sales.

I was not a subscriber before all of this, and you can now count me in one of the 500 or so that were impacted negatively from a bad product release. Not to mention the previous advertisers. Subscription fees are chicken feed, it is the money the advertisers bring in that keeps a magazine alive. Do we think that any advertisers may reconsider their decision to remain in business with a rag that puts out unverified bullshit, when they are supposed to be providing good info to a niche community? Of course some will, and just one of them bailing on TY would mean far more than a measly $500 American.

Marco claims to be barely breaking even now...which I completely believe. If that is truly the case...it's a shame what comes next, aye?

ROJO145

Veteran
What...you mean people lie and ya cant trust anyone!!Theres a shocker,whats next ya cant believe everything ya read!!Whats the world comin too!!Is there no honor among thieves..........LOL:tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.